For the development of the farmers of the country, the central government has come with an initiative for the better development of the farmers of the country. This development and the initiative is known as the Agrisnet farmer ID which is a very essential and official ID that will be given to every farmer of the country. Today we will share the important aspects of the Agrisnet farmer ID. We will also share a step-by-step procedure through which you can check the Agrisnet farmer list. We will also share a step-by-step procedure to search farmer ID and registration status.
Overview of Odisha Agrisnet
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the country|
|Objective||Providing incentives of all type|
Odisha Agrisnet Farmer List
Through the implementation of this initiative, farm mechanization is provided to the farmers of the state. The farm mechanism refers to the development and use of machines that can take the place of human and animal power in agricultural processes. Through the development of this initiative, many farmers will be able to make a living without wasting extra money. Many incentives and other things such as insecticides and pesticides will be provided by the authorities of the government.
Benefits Of The Agrisnet Farmer ID
There are many benefits of the farmer id which will be developed through the online portal Agrisnet but the main incentives that will be provided to the farmers of the country are the availability of farm mechanism and also other things which are beneficial in setting up the crops for all of the farmers of the country. You can get money incentives as well as farm mechanisms. If you register yourself as a farmer in the Agrisnet portal, you will be able to search your farmer ID on the platform in one click.
Agrisnet Farmer ID Features
- Beneficiaries will get discount on various government schemes
- Beneficiaries will get the knowledge related to the number of inputs and supply chain with the help of farmer ID.
- Farmers will also get the information related to the number of fertilizers are required to keep the soil fertile
- Beneficiaries will also get subsidy on seed DBT from the government
- Beneficiaries will get information related to productivity and quality farming too.
Procedure to Search Odisha Agrisnet Farmer List
If you want to check the farmer list in the Agrisnet portal then you can follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the portal.
- On the website, click on the DBT option present on the menu list.
- From the dropdown menu, click on DBT farmers’ registration
- Or click on this link
- Gram Panchayat
- Click on search
- The list will appear
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?