An important piece of documentation to have is a land map, as well as a map of a farm, plot, or any other type of land. Work relating to revenues almost always necessitates having it. Because the land records have been digitized, it is now quite simple to acquire a land map online in the state of Odisha. Bhu Naksha Odisha article by name means it is all about the Map of Bhu Odisha, and its objectives as well. Besides, we will show you how to see the land details on the portal as well.
Odisha Bhu Naksha overview
|Name||Bhu Naksha Odisha|
|Department||Revenue & Disaster Management Department Government Of Odisha|
|Bhunaksha Odisha Portal||www.bhunakshaodisha.nic.in/|
Bhu Naksha Odisha
In the past, in order for the people to obtain a map of the area, the people who worked the land were required to wait in a very long line at either the Tehsil Office or the Patwari. The offline procedure was far too drawn out and laborious to complete in the allotted amount of time. Additionally, during that time period, individuals were being harassed in order to acquire information regarding the land or a map of the land. An applicant can now get the Bhulekh Odisha map online while sitting at home without any hassle and without going to any office that is concerned. This is possible without having to visit any offices.
In the event that individual wishes to view, print, or download the land map, then the applicant is required to have some fundamental information regarding the same. In this article, we have provided some important details and information that can be used to obtain the maps online.
Bhu Naksha Odisha Objectives
One of the primary goals of Bhulekh Odisha is to consolidate all of the relevant information about land records into a single online repository. It is not necessary for residents of Odisha to physically visit a government office in order to obtain information on land records. With the use of this gateway, they will be able to access all of the information on the land record without having to leave the convenience of their own home. This approach will not only save a significant amount of time and money, but it will also increase the level of openness within the system. The inhabitants of Odisha have the ability to view a map of their lands by logging into the Bhulekh Odisha webpage.
Bhu Naksha Odisha Benefit
- Bhubaneswar Residents had to travel to the tehsil office or patwari to get a map of their land or farm. This approach took too much time and money but not now after opening this portal. Residents of the state can download the Bhulekh Odisha map online from home.
- Odisha citizens can retrieve map reports (ROR papers) with a Khatian number online.
- Besides, it will show exact land locations and it is now quite simple to acquire a land map.
Bhu Naksha Odisha Eligibility
In order to use this portal user must be a citizen of Orissa.
Bhu Naksha Odisha Documents
The following documents are required while applying for the ROR documents:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Proof of property
- Encumbrance certificate EC
- Land Tax
- Income certificate
Bhu Naksha Odisha Check Online
Odisha Bhunaksha Portal now has a village and district map online. The item provides online map information. To obtain Bhulekh Odisha storyline details online, read the methods below.
- Open the official website of the Bhu Naksha Odisha Portal.
- First, on your computer, laptop, or mobile phone, you will need to open any internet browser. After that, you will need to log in to the official portal at bhunakshaodisha.nic.in using the web browser.
- When the BhuNaksha Odisha website opens, the first thing you need to do is pick your district from the list. The website will load in a new tab or window after the district has been chosen and the form has been submitted.
- After you have chosen your village, the land map of your whole community will appear on the right-hand side of the screen. You will need to pick the Khatiyan (Khasra) number that corresponds to your land in this.
- After picking the Khatian number on the map, the report of your land that is located to the left will become visible. Simply choose the option labeled “Map Report” to bring up the Bhu Naksha.
- When you go to the website and pick the Map Report option, a digital land map of your property will immediately load for you to view. It is possible to view any and all relevant information concerning your land within it.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?