UPSC EPFO Exam Date 2020 Details:
|Name of the Organisation||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officers|
|UPSC EPFO Exam Date||4th October 2020|
UPSC EPFO Examination Date 2020: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had released the official notification for the recruitment of 400+ Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer within the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. The UPSC EPFO Examination Date 2020 is around the corner. The examination will probably be held in the month of October 2020.
The competition will be high as millions of candidates have applied for a mere 421 vacancies. Most candidates are civil service examination (CSE) aspirants because the syllabus of EPFO Enforcement Officer objective test is almost the same as UPSC CSE prelims. The total duration of the objective paper will be 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours. Candidates who the objective test will have to undergo the second & final round i.e. Interview. The ratio of recruitment test & Interview is 75:25.
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020 Exam Pattern
EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment will be carried out in two phases: a Recruitment Test (RT) and an Interview. We’re providing you with the scheme/pattern of UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020:
- The Recruitment test will contain a mixed type of questions.
- The total duration of the recruitment test will be of 120 minutes.
- All questions in the recruitment test will be of the same mark.
- The recruitment test will be of objective type.
- The Recruitment Test will be Bilingual.
- There is a provision of negative marking in the test.
After the Recruitment test and on qualifying it students will have to go through the interview round as well.
The ratio of the Recruitment test and of the interview is 75:25.
EPFO Enforcement Officer Syllabus
The syllabus is only applicable for the Recruitment test as it is the only objective type exam that will be taking place. Except for Recruitment test, there is no other test. Hence, we don’t have a lot of subjects to prepare for or the stages to go through except the interview stage which is more like a personality assessment test than checking your knowledge. Thus, Reading newspaper, Having a keen eye on all the current affairs of national importance and of international importance should be taken care of.
Syllabus of the UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment Test
1. General English- It will be a basic paper of English which will judge the basic understanding of the language of the students.
2. Indian Freedom Struggle.
3. Current Events and Developmental Issues.
4. Indian Polity & Economy.
5. General Accounting Principles.
6. Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
7. General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
8. General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
9. Social Security in India.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?