Dear Readers, UCIL released job recruitment notification For 136 Mining Mate C, Apprentice & Other vacancies in UCIL Recruitment 2020 on their official website ucil.gov.in. Those who are eligible for the recruitment can visit their official website portal to apply for the post before 22 June 2020. Candidates have to read the article and all the recruitment details of UCIL such as Number of Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, and How To Apply For UCIL Recruitment 2020 very carefully before applying any post. To check more details you can also download their official Notification or visit their official website ucil.gov.in.
A lot of Candidates are looking for UCIL and waiting for 136 Mining Mate C, Apprentice & Other vacancies Vacancies in UCIL. The officials of UCIL has announced various vacancies in UCIL Recruitment 2020. Total of 136 vacancies is announced in this recruitment notification. Candidates have to check eligibility criteria to apply for this recruitment. The Last date of submission online for these vacancies is 22 June 2020. After the last date, the department will not accept any application further. The exam will be conducted Written test/ skill test/ interview through allotted exam centres. Date of exam, time and venue will be announced later after the form last date through their official website. check all the details about this recruitment given below:
|Article||UCIL Recruitment 2020|
|Category||Latest Government Jobs|
|Notice Released by||UCIL|
|Name of Post||Mining Mate C, Apprentice & Other vacancies|
|No. of Post||136 Posts|
|Last Date||22 June 2020|
UCIL Recruitment Post Details :
- Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical) – 4 Posts
- Mining Mate-C – 52 Posts
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A – 3 Posts
- Winding Engine Driver-B – 14 Posts
- Blaster-B – 4 Posts
- Apprentice (Mining Mate) – 53 Posts
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant) – 6 Posts
UCIL Recruitment Education Qualifications :
- For Graduate Operational Trainee: B.Sc.(Physics/Chemistry) – 03 years course with minimum 60% marks for UR candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- For Mining Mate : Intermediate with unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 05(Five) years experience at Mining Mate in Underground Mechanised Metal Mines. Candidates must be able to read/write and speak Hindi/Local language
- For Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant : 10th passed with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory. 01 yr experience as in-charge
- For Winding Engine Driver-B : Matric or equivalent. The candidate must possess Ist Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate obtained from the Directorate General of Mines Safety. The candidate should have more than 03 years working experience as a Winding Engine Driver in Metal/Coal Mines out of which at least one year experience on a 100 HP Winder or more.
- For Blaster : Matric with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 03 years experience as Blaster
- For Apprentice (Mining Mate) : Intermediate with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates
- For Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant) : Matric with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates
UCIL Recruitment Age Limit :
- Graduate Operational Trainee – 30 years
- Mining Mate – 35 years
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant – 30 years
- Winding Engine Driver – 32 years
- Blaster – 32 years
- Apprentice – 25 years
UCIL Recruitment Application Fee :
Candidates belonging to General / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) categories
are required to pay a Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs 500/- (Rs.Five Hundred only). SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee
METHOD OF SELECTION: Online Computer Based Test.
How to Apply : candidates shall apply online at www.uraniumcorp.in ( recruitment link) from 18-05-2020 to 22-06-2020
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.