Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams and so forth. PuzzlesHuB provides you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will sure improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 22 April 2020 ?
1. ERRONEOUS (ADJECTIVE): (ग़लत): wrong
Synonyms: incorrect, mistaken
Antonyms: correct, right
Employers sometimes make erroneous assumptions.
2. FLATTER (VERB): (चापलूसी करना): compliment
Synonyms: praise, commend
She was flattering him in order to avoid doing what he wanted
3. VIGILANT (ADJECTIVE): (चौकस): watchful
Synonyms: observant, sharp-eyed
Antonyms: negligent, inattentive
The thief was spotted by vigilant neighbours.
4. DISTRACTION (NOUN): (व्याकुलता): diversion
Synonyms: interruption, disturbance
The firm found passenger travel a distraction from the main business.
5. SACK (VERB): (बर्ख़ास्त करना): dismiss
Synonyms: get rid of, lay off
Antonyms: take on, hire
Any official found to be involved would be sacked on the spot.
6. CULMINATE (VERB): (समापन): peak
Synonyms: come to a head, climax
Weeks of violence culminated in murder.
7. DELIBERATION (NOUN): (धीरे-धीरे और सावधानी से विचार करना): care
Synonyms: caution, slowness
He replaced the glass on the table with deliberation.
8. UNDERSCORE (VERB): (ज़ोर देना): emphasize
These failures underscore the difficulty of what we’re attempting to do.
9. PERPETUATE (VERB): (अविरत बनाना): continue
The confusion was perpetuated through unwillingness.
10. HALT (NOUN): (विराम): stop
Synonyms: pull up, draw up
Pressure is growing to halt the bloodshed.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?