Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams and so forth. PuzzlesHuB provides you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will sure improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 30 April 2020 ?
- DETRIMENT (VERB): (हानि पहुँचाना): harm
Synonyms: damage, injury
Such tests are a detriment to good education.
- DISRUPTION (NOUN): (विघटन): disturbance
Synonyms: disordering, disarranging
The scheme was planned to minimize disruption.
- BEHEMOTH (ADJECTIVE): (बहुत बड़ा): huge
Synonyms: enormous, colossal
Shoppers are now more loyal to their local shops than to faceless behemoths.
- WOE (NOUN): (दुःख): misery
Synonyms: sorrow, distress
The Romeo-Juliet’s tale of woe continued.
- AXIOMATIC (ADJECTIVE): (सिद्ध): self-evident
Synonyms: unquestionable, undeniable
It is axiomatic that dividends have to be financed.
- ONGOING (ADJECTIVE): (चल रही है): in progress
Synonyms: under way, going on
The negotiations on the deal are ongoing.
- STRIKING (ADJECTIVE): (ज़ाहिर): noticeable
Synonyms: obvious, conspicuous
The murder bore a striking similarity to an earlier shooting.
- SUBJECT (ADJECTIVE): (अतिसंवेदनशील): susceptible to
Synonyms: liable to, prone to
He was subject to bouts of depression.
- BOUT (NOUN): (अवधि): spell
Synonyms: period, time
Occasional bouts of exercise are essential.
- STRENUOUS (ADJECTIVE): (मुश्किल): arduous
Synonyms: difficult, hard
I made strenuous efforts to upgrade myself.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?