South East Central Railway SECR Recruitment 2020 . South East Central Railway SECR invites application for the post of 103 Paramedical Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 13 April 2020.
Job Details :
- Staff Nurse – 73
- Pharmacist – 6
- Dresser – 6
- Lab Technician – 6
- X Ray Technician – 7
- Dialysis Technician – 5
- Staff Nurse – Rs.44900/- in Level-7 of 7TH CPC plus admissible allowances
- Pharmacist – Rs. 29200/- in Level-5 of 7TH CPC plus admissible allowances
- Dresser – Rs. 19900/- in Level-2 of TTII CPC plus admissible allowances
- Lab Technician – Rs. 21700/- in Level-3 of 7TH CPC plus admissible allowances
- X Ray Technician – Rs. 29200/- in Level-5 of 7TH CPC plus admissible allowances
- Dialysis Technician – Rs. 29200/- in Level-5 of 7TH CPC plus admissible allowances
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Staff Nurse : Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the lndian Nursing Council (OR) B.Sc (Nursing). Preference will be given to the candidates experienced in managing ICU cases on ventilators or prefernce will be given to the candidates experienced in infected/isolated patients.
- For Pharmacist : 10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (OR) Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- For Dresser : Matriculation/HSC & Certificate Course in Dressing from recognized institution with at least one year experience from a reputed Hospital.
- For Lab Technician : B.Sc. with Bio chemistry /Micro Biology or equivalent diploma in medical lab.
- For X Ray Technician : Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/ Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography/X Ray Technician.
- For Dialysis Technician : B.Sc., plus (a) Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR) (b) Two years satisfactory in-house Training / Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution (Document oroof to be uploaded).
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per South East Central Railway rules.
Selection Method : Interview .
Govt Job Location : Chhattisgarh
How to Apply : Eligiblecandidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 13 April 2020.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 13-04-2020
More Details For job information click below link :
- Details Advertisement Link: Click Here
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.