Dear Readers, Central University of Kashmir released job recruitment notification For 09 Librarian, Deputy Librarian and Other Vacancies in Central University of Kashmir Recruitment 2020 on their official website www.cukashmir.ac.in. Those who are eligible for the recruitment can visit their official website portal to apply for the post on or before 17 May 2020. Candidates have to read the article and all the recruitment details of Central University of Kashmir such as Number of Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How To Apply For Central University of Kashmir Recruitment 2020 very carefully before applying any post. To check more details you can also download their official Notification or visit their official website www.cukashmir.ac.in.
A lot of Candidates are looking for the Central University of Kashmir and waiting for 09 Librarian, Deputy Librarian and Other Vacancies in the Central University of Kashmir. The officials of the Central University of Kashmir has announced various vacancies in Central University of Kashmir Recruitment 2020. Total 09 vacancies are announced in this recruitment notification. Candidates have to check eligibility criteria to apply for this recruitment. The Last date of submission online for these vacancies is 17 May 2020. After the last date, the department will not accept any application further. The exam will be conducted Written test/ skill test/ interview through allotted exam centres. Date of exam, time and venue will be announced later after the form last date through their official website. check all the details about this recruitment given below:
|Article||Central University of Kashmir Recruitment 2020|
|Category||Latest Government Jobs|
|Notice Released by||Central University of Kashmir|
|Name of Post||Librarian, Deputy Librarian and Other Vacancies|
|No. of Post||09 Posts|
|Last Date||17 May 2020|
CUKASHMIR Recruitment Post Details :
- Librarian: 01 Post
- Deputy Librarian: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
- Private Secretary: 01 Post
- Personal Assistant: 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant:01 Post
- Library Assistant: 01 Post
CUKASHMIR Recruitment Education Qualifications :
- For Librarian: A Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent.
- For Deputy Librarian: Post Graduate with a Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent. 08 years exp. as an Assistant University Librarian/College Librarian.
- For Assistant Registrar: Post Graduate with a master’s degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the University Grants Commission (UGC) seven-point scale.
- For Private Secretary: Graduate with Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/Institute. At least 03 years experience as Personal Assistant in a University/Research establishment/Central/ State Government/PSU and other autonomous bodies.
- For Personal Assistant: Graduate with Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized Institute/University. Stenography speed 60 wpm in English/Hindi.
- For Technical Assistant: Graduation in concerned subject/discipline from any recognized Institution/University with at least 50% marks as per the requirement of the department.
- For Laboratory Assistant: Graduate with Bachelor Degree in Science or any other degree in the relevant field from a recognized Institute/University.
- For Library Assistant: Graduate with Bachelor Degree in Library & Information Science or equivalent from a recognized University. Typing speed of 30 wpm. in English.
CUKASHMIR Recruitment Selection Process :
Job Location : Jammu & Kashmir
How to Apply: The application form along with the payment of application fee Rs. 300/- is to be submitted online. However, the candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwD and in-service candidates of the Central University of Kashmir are required to pay only Rs. 150 as application fee. The only online application form shall be accepted on or before 17th May 2020.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.