State Bank of India Clerk Notification 2021-22 PDF Released on 26th April 2021 || Check Apply Online and Last Date News – Download Important Dates, Age Limit & Other Eligibility Details Here. State Bank of India (SBI) has released the Clerk and relevant post notification on their official site as expected. There are 6000+ Vacancies announced by the Board. Candidates who waited for this Clerk recruitment notification are advised to refer to this page till the end for more info about Eligibility criteria, the official notification downloading procedure, and How to Apply for Details.
SBI Notification 2021 Details:
|Name of the Board
|State Bank of India
|Name of the Post
|Number of vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
- No of Vacancy : 5237 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 31450
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16.08.2021
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2021. Relaxation as per SBI Rules.
Selection Process: selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main exam) and test of specified opted local language
SBI Govt Job Location : All india
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS – No Fee
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online only through the website www.sbi.co.in from 27/04/2021 TO 17/05/2021
Important Dates to Remember :
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates : 27.04.2021 to 17.05.2021
More Details For job information click below link:
SBI Notification 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit for SBI Clerk 2021
The candidate age limit should not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 1.4.2021. Age relaxation will be given below Which means candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and not later than 01.04.2021 and both days inclusive.
Relaxation of Upper age limit:
|PWD (Gen/ EWS)
|PWD (SC/ ST)
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled ExServicemen
|Actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex- Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years
|Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried
|7 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General/ EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)
SBI Clerk Education Qualification 2021:
- The candidates who wish to apply for the SBI clerk notification 2021 PDF should have done any graduation from any discipline or any equivalent qualification from a recognized university / Board.
- Final year students who are yet to be graduated can also apply for the SBI Clerk exam, provided they are able to produce the proof of degree completion before the deadline.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree certificates should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16.08.2021.
- It is compulsory to be an Indian citizen in order to fulfill the eligibility criteria of the SBI Clerk 2021 examination.
- Citizens from Bhutan, Nepal, or Bangladesh are only allowed when they have a valid certificate that states that they have the intention to settle in India permanently to satisfy the eligibility criteria for SBI Clerk Exam 2021.
SBI Clerk Salary 2021:
The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
- The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs.29,000/- per month inclusive of D.A., other allowances at the current rate, and two additional increments for newly recruited graduate junior associates.
- Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting. They will be eligible for reimbursement of various perquisites, provident fund, Pension under New Pension Scheme (Defined Contribution Benefit), Medical, Leave-Fare, and other facilities, as per instructions of the Bank as may be issued from time to time.
SBI Clerk Selection Process 2021:
The selection process will consist of on-line test (Preliminary & Main exam) and test of specified opted local language.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
|Name of Test
|No. of Questions
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer
Phase – II: Main Examination
|Name of Test
|No. of Questions
|General/ Financial Awareness
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
|2 Hr. 40 min
- Minimum qualifying marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank.
- Candidate must bring duly authenticated Preliminary Exam Call letter (With an authenticated copy of ID proof) as well as Main Exam call letter at the time of Main Exam. These documents along with other required documents need to be submitted during the Main Exam.
Test of specified opted local language:
- Those who qualify for selection and produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be subjected to any Language test.
- In the case of others (qualified for selection), specified opted local language test will be conducted after provisional selection but before joining.
SBI Pre Examination Training 2021:
SBI may arrange pre-examination training at certain centers for SC/ST/XS/ Religious Minority Community candidates in consonance with the guidelines issued by the Government of India. Candidates opting for pre-examination training should download their call letter for training by entering their registration number and password/date of birth from 26.05.2021 onwards from Bank’s website. No hard copy of the call letter will be sent by post.
In view of the situation arising out of the COVID-19 pandemic, Bank may, depending on feasibility, hold the PET through physical classes OR by way of Online tools.
APPLICATION FEE AND INTIMATION CHARGE: (Non-Refundable)
1.SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/DXS – Nil
2. General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs 750/-
Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other exam or selection.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Important Date:
|Starting date to Apply
|Last date to Apply
|Preliminary Exam Call letter Date
|Preliminary Exam date
|June 2021 (Tentatively)
|Main Exam Call letter Date
|Main Exam date
|To be Notified.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.