National Board of Exams (NBE) Recruitment 2021: National Board of Exams (NBE) invites application for the recruitment of 42 Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant and Other Vacancy. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as a link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfil the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 15-07-2021 to 14-08-2021.
|Article||NBE Recruitment 2021|
|Category||Latest Government Jobs|
|Notice Released by||National Board of Exams (NBE)|
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant and Other|
|No. of Post||42|
NBE Recruitment 2021 Job Details :
- Senior Assistant – 08 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 30 Posts
- Junior Accountant – 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Senior Assistant : Degree from recognised University/Board.
- For Junior Assistant : passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognised Board/University recognised by Central/State Govt./UT Administration/Education Authority.
- For Junior Accountant : Bachelor Degree with Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognised University.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 18- 27 years
Selection Process : Computer Based Entrance Exam (CBT) & (Computer Knowledge/Skill Test) .
NBE Govt Job Location : All India
Application Fee :
- UR/OBC : 1500 + 18%GST
- SC/ST/PwD/Women : Nil
How To Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website https://natboard.edu.in/ from 15-07-2021 to 14-08-2021
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.07.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 14.08.2021
- Date of CBT Exam : 20-09-2021
More Details For job information click below link:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?