SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022: State Bank Of India released the SBI Admit Card 2022 for the Mains examination on its official website, @sbi.co.in on 2nd January 2023. SBI is going to conduct the SBI Clerk Mains Exam on 15th January 2023. Candidates can download the Phase 2 JA Call Letter using their login credentials. In this article, we have provided all the necessary details related to SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 like important dates, steps to check admit card, details mentioned on admit card, etc.
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022: Overview
Candidates can check the complete overview of the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 in the given table below.
|SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022: Overview|
|Organization||State Bank Of India|
|Exam name||SBI Clerk|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & LPT|
|Notification Date||6th September 2022|
|Mains Exam Date||15th January 2023|
|Language of Exam||English & Local Language|
Steps To Check SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of SBI or directly click on the given link above.
- At the homepage, click on the “career” option available on the right-hand side.
- After that, a new page will appear, click on the “latest announcement” section in the right corner.
- Go to the recruitment of Junior Associates(Customer support and sale) and click on the download SBI Clerk Mains Exam Call Letter.
- Again, a new page will appear, enter your registration number/ Roll Number, DOB/Password and insert the captcha image and press the login button.
- Now download your SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?