Karnataka PGCET Result 2022: Karnataka Examination Authority has successfully conducted the Post Graduation Common Entrance Test on 19th and 20th November 2022. All the registered candidates have appeared for the exam. Now, they are waiting for the publication of the KEA PGCET Result which is announced on 29th Dec. The authority will be releasing the Karnataka PGCET 2022 Result online on the official portal of KCET.
There is no official information regarding the publication date of the KEA PGCET Scorecard. However, one can expect the result in December 2022. In the following article, you will come across the details about the Karnataka PGCET Result 2022. For Example, Result Releasing Date, Answer Key, etc.
|Name of the Authority||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Name of the Exam||Post Graduation Common Entrance Test|
|Examination Date||19th and 20th November 2022|
|Result Availability Status||Released|
|Result Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Academic Session||2022-23 Session|
How to download the Karnataka PGCET Result 2022?
Applicants can check the result downloading process here. We have also provided a direct link to download the result which will be activated soon. Given below are the steps to download the cetonline.karnataka.gov.in PGCET Result:
- First of all, go to the official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority i.e., cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea
- Secondly, the home page of the KEA website will get open on the device.
- Thirdly, click on the Admission option available there and a drop-down menu will appear on the screen.
- After that, tap on PGCET-2022 (MBA, MCA, M.Tech), and a new page will get open on the screen.
- Now, scroll the page and find the link to the PGCET Result. After finding the link tap on it.
- Afterward, enter all the required details (if asked) and click on submit option.
- At last, the result will appear on the screen. Make sure to download the result for the allotment process.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?