Dear Applied Candidates SAIL Kolkata Medical Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 Download PDF in SAIL Kolkata Medical Officer Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Get the Latest SAIL Kolkata Medical Officer Exam Date and Exam Centre will be released soon online. Are you searching for SAIL Kolkata Medical Officer Selection process, SAIL Kolkata Medical Officer Eligibility and SAIL Kolkata Medical Officer Document verification and etc? SAIL Kolkata Medical Officer Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. The Date of Examination will be Declare Soon on the Official website of SAIL Kolkata. Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Examination/ CBT at Kolkata.
SAIL Kolkata Medical Officer 2021 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||SAIL Kolkata|
|Job Role||Medical Officer|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2021|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
Syllabus for SAIL Kolkata Medical Officer 2021
- Important Days
- Indian National Movement
- Countries & Capitals
- General Science
- Indian History
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Science & Technology
- General Polity
- International & National Organizations
- Current Affairs, National & International
- Indian Economy
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors etc.
MO Medical Content Test
- O & G
- Community Medicine
- Skin & VD
- Radio Diagnosis
- Anesthesiology etc.
Exam Pattern for SAIL Kolkata Medical Officer 2021
|Medical Content Test||80||80|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Written Examination consisting 100 questions (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Exam will be post specific.
- The duration of the test would be two hours
Minimum Qualifying Marks –
- The minimum qualifying mark in the written test for the Unreserved/ EWS category is a 50 percentile score.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD category, the minimum qualifying marks will be a 40 percentile score.
Hello Friends, I am from Haryana. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.