Dear Applied Candidates JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 Download PDF in JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Get the Latest JPSC AMO Exam Date and the Exam centre will be released soon online. Are you searching for the JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Selection process, JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Eligibility and JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Document verification etc? JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Preparation Tips and Study Materials etc. The time duration for each paper is 2 Hours. Candidates can also visit the official site of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission @ jpsc.gov.in to get more updates on the Jharkhand Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus 2022.
JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2022 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Job Role||Ayurvedic Medical Officer|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2022|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
Syllabus for JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2022
- Environmental Physiology
- Sensory system
- Motor system
- The visceral and motivational system
- EEG, sleep, and higher nervous functions
- Special Senses
Toxicology & Jurisprudence
- General Toxicology
- Clinical Toxicology
- Environmental Toxicology
- Analytical Toxicology
GYNAECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS
- Anatomy of the fetal genital tract, and its variations, supports of the uterus, developmental anomalies
- Ectopic pregnancy; epidemiology, early diagnosis, and management.
- Physiology of menstruation, common menstrual problem.
- Disorders of growth, amenorrhoeas
- Fibroid uterus
- Prolapse uterus
- Vaginal discharge, sexually transmitted diseases
- Precancerous lesions of the female genital tract (cervix, vagina, vulva)
- Carcinoma Cervix, epidemiology, staging diagnostic procedure, treatment.
- Carcinoma Endometrium
- Carcinoma ovary
- Carcinoma vulva
- Gestational Trophoblastic disease
- Temporary and permanent methods of contraception
- Menopause and related problems
- Genital Tract Fistulae
- Adolescence, Pubertal changes, disorders of puberty
Exam Pattern for JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2022
|Paper Number||Name Of Subjects||Number Of Marks||Exam Duration|
|Paper I||Basic principle||25||02 Hours|
|Toxicology & Jurisprudence||25|
|Paper II||Treatment||75||02 Hours|
|Paper III||Pediatrics||50||02 Hours|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||50|
|Paper IV||Surgery||50||02 Hours|
|Eye & E.N.T||50|
|Paper V||Ras Shastra & Pharmacy||50||02 Hours|
|Oral Test||50 Marks||–|
- The above tabular form will tell you about the JPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus 2022.
- The exam will be conducted in objective type and consists of 05 papers.
- Each paper will be allocated with 100 marks
- The exam duration is 02 hours for each paper.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?