Eight Friends Abhishek, Romil, Ramesh, Rakesh, Rohit, Rahul,
Abhijit, and Anil- are sitting around a circular table, not necessarily in the same order. Four of them are facing inside and others are facing outside. They are belong to eight different cities- Bhopal, Patna, Kolkata, Delhi, Gwalior, Bengaluru, Chennai, and Rajkot. Each of them from different profession-Teacher, Engineer, Doctor, Banker, Lawyer, Architect, HR and MR but not necessarily in the same order.
• Abhijit faces the centre and sits third to the right of Rakesh
who is MR.
• Rohit belongs to Kolkata and sits opposite to the person who belongs to Bengaluru.
• Abhishek, who does not belong to Rajkot is an engineer sits third to the right of Ramesh, who stays in Bhopal.
• The person who belongs to Gwalior and Delhi are facing the same direction (Inside or Outside). Engineer is an immediate neighbour of Doctor and teacher.
• Rahul is sitting between the person who belongs to Kolkata
and the one from Rajkot respectively. Teacher does not faces Architect.
• Romil belongs to Gwalior and Rakesh belongs to Patna. Romil is not near to teacher.
• The person who belongs to Chennai is facing Outward and
immediate neighbor of who belongs to Rajkot. Doctor faces the person who is a Banker, and they both faces inside.
• Anil is immediate neighbor of the persons who belong to
Gwalior and Chennai.
• Rahul, who does not belong to Chennaiis immediate left of
Rohit. Banker sits immediate left of Lawyer.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.