Eight Teachers P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are teaching different subjects viz. Arts, Commerce, Computer, Java, Mechanics, Electronics, Robotics and Painting but not necessarily in the same order. All of them are sitting around a circular table and facing outside the centre.
• Java and Arts teachers are immediate neighbors’ of each other. P is neither Computer nor Commerce teacher.
• Only one teacher sits between U and Commerce teacher. U
does not teach either Mechanics or Arts.
• P sits third to the left of V. V teaches Robotics. S is not an
immediate neighbor of either P or V. The one who teaches
Painting is an immediate neighbor of S.
• W sits third to the right of S. P and also his immediate
neighbors do not teach Electronics. Only one teacher sits between T and the Electronics teacher. T does not teach computer.
• Three teachers sit between V and the Mechanics teacher. W is not teaching either Electronics or Arts.R does not teach Painting.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?