PSSSB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2023 – Check JE Pattern (Civil, Electrical, Public Health) @ sssb.punjab.gov.in: Are you among the applicants who have submitted their applications for the Junior Engineer positions on the official website sssb.punjab.gov.in? If so, your next important step is to acquire the PSSSB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2023 in order to effectively prepare for your upcoming examination. Luckily, you have landed on the right webpage where you can easily access the PSSSB JE Syllabus 2023, along with the exam pattern, and download them with just a single click.
Info of PSSSB JE Syllabus 2023
|Organization Name||Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB)|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Category||All Govt Jobs Syllabus|
|Selection Process||Written TestDocument Verification|
PSSSB Jr Engineer Syllabus 2023 – Topic Wise
- Basics of Communication
- Electrical Machines
- Electrical Circuits
- Control Systems
- Basics of Electrical Engineering
- Measurements and Measuring Instruments
- Network Analysis
- Transportation Engineering
- Building Materials
- Estimation and Costing
- Fluid Mechanics
- Soil Mechanics
- Strength of Materials
- Theory of Structures
- Environmental Engineering
- Environment issues
- Science and Technology
- Economic issues
- Political issues
- History of India with special reference to the Indian Freedom Struggle movement
- History of Punjab-14th century onwards
- Cinema and Literature.
- Current Affairs
- Idioms and their meanings
- Spell Checks
- Subject and Verb
- Basic Grammar
- Fill in the Blanks
- Correction in Sentences
- Adjectives and Adverbs
- One Word Substitution
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Active and Passive Voice
- Correction in Sentences, etc.
- Mathematical operations
- Direction sense test
- Non Verbal Reasoning: Series, Analogy, and Classification
- Odd one out
- Number series
- Profit & Loss
- Partnership and Mixture
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Work and Time
- Time and Distance
- Basic numerical skills
- Number system
- Problems based on ages
- LCM and HCF
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mensuration and Data Interpretation
PSSSB JE Exam Pattern 2023
|Section||No of Questions||No of Marks||Duration|
|Questions from the Subject||90||90||02 Hours|
|Questions from General Knowledge, English, Punjabi, Logical Reasoning and Mental Ability||30||30||02 Hours|
|Total||120 Questions||120 Marks||02 Hours|
- The PSSSB JE Exam Pattern 2023 is shown in above tabular form.
- The exam will be done in objective mode.
- The total number of questions is 120.
- The total number of marks is 120.
- The exam will be done in 02 hours.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.