RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021: RBI JE Syllabus and RBI Jr Engineer Civil & Electrical Syllabus with Exam Pattern is clearly mentioned below the page. Verify the RBI Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2021 to know the no of question papers, total marks, exam duration, and subject name list. Get the RBI Junior Engineer Admit Card 2021 & Call Letter to Participate in the Written Exam and Personal Interview Selection Process. Download the RBI Jr Engineer Syllabi 2021 at pdf file in below page.
|Board Name||Reserve Bank Of India (RBI)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical)|
|Total No Of Vacancies||48 Posts|
|Starting date||2nd February 2021|
|Closing Date||15th February 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT)|
|Job Location||Across India|
RBI JE Syllabus 2021
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Decision Making.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Problem Solving
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Non-Verbal Series
- Space Visualization.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Basic design principles of reinforced cement concrete and knowledge of IS:456
- Calculation of area/volume of various geometrical shapes, mode of measurements as per IS: 1200.
- Surveying and contouring.
- Preliminary design principles of steel members and knowledge of IS:800
- Estimation and quantity surveying, Analysis of rates with knowledge of current market availability of materials, makes and rates, and also interpreting building drawings.
- Construction technology.
- Waterproofing materials and technology.
- Sanitary and plumbing Engineering.
- Water conservation techniques.
- Basics of other civil engineering subjects.
- Green building norms and materials.
- Building materials their uses and makes, physical & chemical properties, procedures of standard tests of building material and finished products.
- Water purification.
- Basics of Electrical Engineering.
- Pumping systems
- Various types of motors, various starting methods of various types of motors.
- Substation design and layout including DG set installations.
- Basic knowledge of air conditioning & refrigeration.
- Inverters, rectifiers, UPS systems.
- Energy conservation techniques.
- Testing of electrical installation.
- Basics of elevator design, electrical safety protections, controllers, etc.
- Basics of CCTV system, Fire and Smoke Alarm system, UPS.
- Knowledge of Indian Electricity Rules.
- Switch gears & protection used in HT/LT installations.
- Transformers, working principles, protection types, preventive maintenance.
- LT distribution system. Cabling/internal wiring system, panel design and fault finding, preventive maintenance, etc.
- Type of earthling, testing, lightning arrestor, etc.
- Lighting design of office areas.
RBI Junior Engineer Civil & Electrical Exam Pattern 2021Sr. No. Name of Tests (Objective) No. of Questions Maximum Marks (Total Weighted Score) Total Time 1 English Language 50 50 150 mins (separate time for each section) 2 Engineering Discipline Paper I 40 100 3 Engineering Discipline Paper II 40 100 4 General Awareness 50 50 Total 180 300
Hello Friends, I am from Haryana. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.