Scholarships are of an excellent PFMS Scheme for the students who aren’t capable of paying their fees due to financial poverty. So right now under this article, we’ll share with our readers the Public financial management system scholarship for the year 2020. In this article, we’ll share with our readers the necessary aspect of the scholarship which is designed by the public financial management system. We’ll share the details such as eligibility criteria, the application process, documents required to apply for the PFMS Scholarship, and also the process to know the payment within the scholarship.
|Name||Public Financial Management System Scholarship|
|Launched by||Public Financial Management System|
PFMS List 2020 :
This PFMS scholarship has been introduced by the concerned authorities to offer financial funds to all the students who aren’t capable of paying their fees due to poverty. Through the implementation of this scholarship, many incentives will likely be provided to the students who’re belonging to different backward classes that are Scheduled caste, Scheduled tribe, Other backward caste and also the individuals who belong to economically backward society.
List Of Scholarships Under PFMS
The following scholarships are present at the PFMS scholarship 2020:-
- PFMS Scholarship 2019 to Universities/College Students
- PFMS 2019 Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- The PFMS Scholarship 2019 Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- PFMS Student Scholarship National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- PFMS Scholarship 2019 National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- pfms.nic.in scholarship 2019 Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- The pfms.nic.in scholarship for Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students
- pfms.nic.in scholarship for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
Eligibility Criteria :
To be eligible for the PFMS scholarship the student must follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must be a citizen of India
- Annual family income must be below Rs. 6 lacs
- The applicant must be in between the age of 18 to 25 years
- The applicant must have at least passed class 10th
Bank List :
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Axis bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- Central bank of India
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Deutsche bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- IDBI bank
- Indian bank
- Indian overseas bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Karnataka bank
- Karur vysya bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- The federal bank ltd
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- The kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- UCO bank
- Union Bank of India
- United bank of India
- Vijaya bank
- Yes bank ltd
DBT Through PFMS :
The Central Government has declared Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) under chosen PFMS schemes accessible in chosen regions of the nation over w.e.f. 1.1.2013. By this initiative, the beneficiary amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the individuals who have enrolled themselves under the scholarship. This can help all the individuals to directly achieve the benefit of the incentive so that the middleman will be eliminated from this process.
Documents Required :
The following documents are required if you are applying under the scholarship:-
- Aadhar card for identification purposes
- Educational certificate
- Class 12th passing certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Fee receipt
Benefits Of PFMS Scholarship :
There are many benefits of the PFMS portal which has been designed to give scholarship benefits to the residents:-
- It can fill in as a typical focal entrance for enrolling organizations and recipients.
- PFMS has a functioning interface with 90 Banks directly. This incorporates 26 PSBs, 59 RRBs, and 5 enormous Private Sector Banks.
- PFMS approves the Bank/Post Office Account subtleties with the recipient’s Bank/Post Office. This guarantees cash is moved to an approved record along these lines lessening the danger of misled installments.
- Implementing Agency checks the subtleties of name, address, and so forth given by the recipient from the approved data provided by Bank/Post Office.
- The executing organization can make e-installments to recipients to their approved financial balances straightforwardly from the PFMS gateway only.
Registration Process under PFMS Scholarship 2020 :
To apply for the scholarship the candidates need to follow the registration process given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here
- Click on the “PFMS Scholarship Student Registration” option present at the homepage.
- Select the scheme “Scholarship to Universities/College Students”.
- Select the following details-
- Year of passing class 12th along
- Education Board
- Enter the following details-
- Bank account number
- IFSC code of the bank’s branch.
- Click on the drop-down menu, select the category
- Click on “Search”.
- The system will search the name and automatically fill-up the form displayed on the screen.
- Enter the following details-
- Mobile number
- Email ID.
- Create a user ID and password
- Fill up the captcha code given below.
- Upload the documents.
- Click on “Submit”
Process To Know Your Payment :
To Know your payment in the scholarship you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- The candidate who want to check to know their scholarship payment status firstly they have to visit at the official website
- Now at the homepage of the official website, you will get Know Your Payment Options.
- On the webpage, enter the asked information.
- Click on search
PFMS Transaction For FY 2020-21 :
With the Public Financial Management System, every day lakhs of transactions have been processed of many crores. In the financial year, 2020-21 the total transaction count is 6,12,60,225 of Rs. 70,102 crores till now.
Scheme Wise Contact List For PFMS :
You may also take help from the experts if you want information related to any specific PFMS scheme about specific things. Here is the procedure which you have to follow to know the number of the concerned department or person scheme-wise:
- To check you have to visit the official website
- From opened sheet go to the options available in the left-hand side
- Select “scheme-wise contact list” option
- The list appears you can search the scheme name in the list
- Or you can enter PFMS scheme name, scheme group type, and scheme type
- Click search option and information appears.
Procedure to Track NPS Payment Status Under PFMS
- To track NPS Status you have to visit the official website
- From the opened sheet click “Track NPS Status” option
- Now you have to enter bank, account number or NPS Application ID
- Enter the verification code
- Click search option and information displays on the screen
PFMS Login Procedure
If you want to log in yourself through the official portal of PFMS then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First click on the Official link given here
- On the homepage, select your year from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password
- Click on the login button
Location Search Details
To check your PFMS Location search details you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First click on the Official link given here
- On the homepage, select your state from the drop-down list.
- Enter your location name
- Click on view report
- Details will be displayed on your screen.
PFMS Scholarship Renewal Application
Those applicants who already applied for the scholarship and want to apply again have to fill the renewal application form. To fill the renewal form you have to follow the further mentioned steps:
- Open the official website of the PFMS
- Now you need to go to the login option
- Click on it and a new page will appear
- Log in with your username and password
- Click login option and select the renewal application form
- Check the details and update the information in the application form
- Enter the new asked information and upload the necessary documents
- Submit the application form and take a print out of it for further use
Precautions While Filling Application Form
- Must check your eligibility before applying for the PFMS scheme
- Remember to fill all the mandatory details in the correct form
- Fill the registration form details with utmost care
- Upload the documents in a provided dimension
- Your bank account is must be linked with your Aadhar card
- Remember to take a print out of the application form
- If you have any problem related to the scheme you can contact us on our toll-free number 1800 118 111 or 01123343860 or email us at helpdesk-pfms[at]gov[dot]in.
Emergency Helpdesk No:
- Mr Nikhil Sharma: 8700171462
- Mr Abhishek Rai: 8368423186
- Mukul Prasad: 9074153883
- Mr Munesh Kumar Sharma: 7417175253
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.