The State Government of Madhya Pradesh has announced a scholarship named MPTAAS Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automatic System 2022. As we know day by day the education cost gets very high and so many students cannot study further due to poor low income. The state government comes up with this MPTAAS scholarship scheme for students so they can achieve their studies further. The government of Madhya Pradesh established this scholarship program to assist students who belong to scheduled castes or scheduled tribes in receiving funding for their education.
This scholarship is only valid for the students of Madhya Pradesh. Now we can discuss further information regarding scholarships like Required Documents, Eligibility criteria, Procedures, and other requirements of this scholarship.
Overview of MPTAAS Scholarship 2022
|Name of Scholarship||MPTASS Scholarship|
|Launched By||State Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||10th and 12th class students|
|Objective||Providing Scholarships to those students who face financial problems|
MPTAAS Scholarship 2022
As we know, the state government of MP launched a Scholarship MPTAAS. The state of Madhya Pradesh automates tribal affairs This Scholarship Program is managed by the Tribal Affairs and Scheduled Castes Welfare Department. The students who are now able to study further whose families face financial problems. The participants will get benefits from this scholarship and money will send directly to their bank accounts. The students who study in 11th and 12th grade or have bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degrees are also allowed to apply for the scholarship. To reinstate the scholarship application for the MPTAAS Scholarship 2022, the government has activated the official webpage, the scholarship form are free of cost Students enrolled in a range of programs, such as BA, BSc, BCom, BTech, MSc, MCom, any MTech Nursing courses, MBA, and so forth, from their first to the final year of an undergraduate or graduate degree.
The objective for MPTAAS Scholarship 2022
The purpose of this scholarship is to offer financial assistance to students whose family income is poor and who desire to continue their education. This type of scholarship will encourage students to higher studies.
Benefits for MPTAAS Scholarship 2022
- The total number of Rs 230 for students and Rs 380 for hostellers for the 11th and 12th classes.
- For M.Phil., Ph.D., UG, PG, Management, and Engineering There is a total of Rs 550 for scholars and Rs 1500 for hosts.
- A total of Rs 300 is required for graduate-level courses including B.Work, B.Sc., and BA that are not part of Group I and II, and Rs 570 is required for hostelers.
- For undergraduate and graduate business programs like nursing, pharmacy, and law A total of Rs 530 is available for students, while Rs 820 is available for hostel guests.
Eligibility for the MPTAAS Scholarship 2022
- The candidate should live in Madhya Pradesh, India.
- The student must have enrolled in a school that provides both 11th and 12th classes coursework in addition to graduate or doctoral level courses.
- Scheduled caste or scheduled tribe candidates must belong to one of those groups.
- The family of the person should not make more than 6 lakh rupees per year in income.
- Government workers shouldn’t be from the student’s family.
Required Document for the MPTAAS Scholarship 2022
- The applicant’s Passport Size Photograph.
- The applicant Marks sheet of the qualifying examination and Caste Certification.
- Income certificate, fee receipt and admission letter
- The applicant’s residence proof, Student ID proof.
- The student’s bank passbook.
Apply Procedure for the MPTAAS Scholarship 2022
- First, you have to visit the Official website of Now you will see the HomePage
- Now click the New Beneficiary Profile Registration now you see the new page
- You have to fill in all the details given in the form, and after you option to save.
- Now open the following application and fill necessary fields on the portal and upload the documents.
- Now you can see the review information of the application and click the submit option
- Now you are able to submit documents successfully.
NGO Registration for getting MPTAAS Scholarship 2022
- First, you have to visit the Official website of https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in/mptaas,Now you will see the HomePage.
- Now choose the Grant to NGO Registration option from the homepage
- Now you see the new page, Fill out the application form with the NGO name, registration number, kind, and so on.
- Now you have to click the Register option.
Check Grievance Status
- Go to the official website of the portal.
- The homepage will be open on the screen.
- You must pick “Track Grievance” under the Grievance option on the opened page.
- A new page will load on the display.
- Your tracking will be successful afterward as you can check the status shown in front of you.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?