MJPSKY Karj Mafi List 2020 3rd List mjpsky.maharashtra.gov.in: Maharashtra Government has launched MJPSKY Karj Mafi list for loan waiver beneficiaries for the year 2020. The MAHA Karj Mafi 2nd list was introduced on 29th February 2020. Farmers whose names are there within the list will be able to get the benefit of this scheme. Almost 21 lakh farmers are estimated to be listed within the second list. All the main points related to 2nd MJPSKY List 2020 are provided in this post.
|Scheme Name||Mahatma Jotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojna (MJPSKY) 2020|
|Post Name||MJPSKY 2020 List|
|Karj Mafi List||2nd List (2020)|
|Concerned Authority||Government of Maharashtra|
|Launched in||December 2019|
|Scheme Type||Loan weaver scheme|
|Upper ceiling amount||Rs.2 lakh per farmer.|
|MJPSKY 2nd List 2020||Released now (29th February 2020)|
|Transfer of fund||March 2020|
|Official website||Click Here|
How to check MJPSKY Karj Mafi List 2020?
As the official website, MJPSKY list will be provided on the notice board of the concerned departments and offices authorized by the government for the implementation of MJPSKY scheme. No MPSKY 2nd list is available on the official website till now. In case any list will be updated online we will update the same here.
Farmers who are wondering where they can check the list, are suggested to visit the following department/departments to check the MJPSKY 2nd list-
- Concerned Bank
- Concerned Gram Panchayat/ Village Panchayat
- Your Government Service Centre
Information mentioned on the Karj Mafi list
The list basically includes following particulars of each beneficiary farmer-
- Name of the beneficiary farmer
- Name of the concerned district
- State Division
- Specific identification no. allotted to the farmer
- Aadhar no. of the farmer
- Farmer’s bank name
- Name of the bank branch
- Other related information
Distribution of Funds under MJPSKY
Farmers can check post list announcement procedure for distribution of funds is shared as under-
- The list will showcase the name, special identification no. issued to the farmer, Aadhaar no., bank account no., and various other details.
- Now, the farmer has to visit the “Your Government Service Centre” along with their bank account no., special identification no. for Aadhaar verification.
- As per the rule, If the amount of loan will acceptable to the farmer’s account, the fund will be transferred to the bank account of the farmer after verification.
- In case of any discrepancy in the amount that has been credited to farmer’s account, Aadhaar no, or any other related issue, it will be updated automatically in the portal.
- Then the matter will be presented to the Collector’s Committee and after checking the facts and all the details, the committee will make the final decision.
- Farmers who will receive the final amount will be allotted Loan weaver certificates.
For queries related to MJPSKY list 2020 or any other related issues, farmers can contact at the given details-
Cooperation Marketing and Textiles Department, 358 Annexe, 3rd Floor, Mantralaya, Madam Cama Road, Hutatma Rajguru Chowk, Mumbai – 400032 Email Id- [email protected] No.- 8657593808/ 8657593809/ 8657593810.
The third beneficiary list is not announced yet.
No, 2nd list has not been uploaded online till now.
You must provide specific identification no. issued to you, bank details and Aadhaar details at the verification venue of this Scheme.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?