KPSC Assistant Professor Merit List 2020 has released on the official web site. The following is the Short List containing the Register Numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be referred to as for Interview, for selection to the post of ASSISTANT PROFESSOR- Statewide in MEDICAL EDUCATION SERVICE on the basis of Online Examination held on 19-02-2020. We provide a direct link to download the official announcement for the candidates. candidates can download the KPSC Assistant Professor Merit List 2020 from our website.
|Board Name||Kerala Public Selection Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Professor|
|Status||Merit List Released|
|Online Exam Date||19-02-2020|
|Interview Date||Released Soon|
Important Instructions for KPSC Assistant Professor Merit List 2020 Candidates:
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on an absolute basis.
- Inclusion of Register numbers in the Shortlist does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- This Short List for the post of Assistant Professor has been prepared by including the number of eligible and qualified candidates who have secured 60 (Sixty ) marks and above in the Main List of the Shortlist and the requisite marks have been lowered to the extent necessary in respect of supplementary lists.
- Candidates included in the Short List shall present and produce in person the original documents for verification and Interview.
- Date, Time and Venue of certificate verification and Interview will be intimated in due course. For online examination, rechecking and revaluation are not allowed but a printout of answer sheets will be issued to those candidates who apply for it by remitting the prescribed fee after the publication of Ranked List.
- Detailed instructions will be furnished in the Ranked List to be published for the post.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes included in this list who are required to produce Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per G.O (P) No: 81/09/SC/ST/DD dated 26/09/2009 shall produce the same along with the other documents mentioned above at the time of verification of original documents. SC/ST candidates shall produce Valid Caste certificate obtained from Revenue Authorities, not below the rank of Tahsildar as specified in Kerala Gazette.
- Interested candidates can check more details from the official notification, we provided below.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.