GSECL Junior Assistant Result 2020 has released on the official web site. This is in continuation to the earlier on-line examination carried out on 22-02-2020. Result of candidates who had appeared in on-line examination carried out on 22.02.2020 for Selection to the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Assistant) was placed on web site on 09.03.2020 has declared on 09-06-2020. We provide a direct link to download the Merit/ Short List within the bottom of this article. Other instructions revealed earlier will remain unchanged. We provide all the instant updates of this board. So the candidates can keep active with us for additional updates regarding GSECL Merit List 2020.
|Board Name||Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Assistant)|
|Status||Provisional Merit List Released|
|Exam Name||Online Exam|
Download the Provisional Merit List
Cut-Off Mark Details for Junior Assistant:
Cut-off marks of the candidates who will be called for documents verification and premedical examination are as given in following table.
|VS (Jr. Asstt.)||UR||EWS||SEBC||SC||ST|
|55.25 (PH)||–||53.50 (PH)||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
Important Instructions for the Candidates:
- GSECL has released the GSECL Junior Assistant Result 2020 with the following instructions.
- This is provisional Merit List only and not the Selection List or empanelment list.
- The provisional merit list is prepared on the basis of GSO-3 and other rules i.e. 50 and above marks for unreserved and EWS candidates and 45 and above marks for reserved candidates.
- The candidates were allowed to appear in the online exam on the basis of online information submitted by them i.e. without verification of their testimonials.
- The selection will be drawn as per the order of Merit, keeping in view the present and future vacancies and roster requirement.
- The candidates who will not submit necessary testimonials on the requirement by this office to substantiate the details regarding their age, education/percentage, roster category, etc. shall not be considered for selection irrespective of their order of merit.
- The candidates belonging to roster categories, selected on the basis of their merits shall be considered against the requirement of general category also.
- The roster category candidates who have been given relaxation in age and percentage shall be considered against roster requirement only as per rules.
- In case of any discrepancy/dispute between the soft copy of the provisional merit list placed on the Company’s Website and the Physical Merit List duly authenticated by the concerned Agency, the latter shall prevail.
- In the event of more than one candidate having obtained identical marks, the older candidate shall be placed ahead of the similarly placed younger candidate and subsequently, on the basis of alphabetical order of their first name.
- In the case of more than one candidate having obtained identical marks, the dependent of retired/expired employees of GUVNL & Subsidiaries (As per GSO-295)/ BOAT Apprenticeship done in GSECL shall be placed ahead of similarly placed candidates.
- In the case of identical marks of candidates who are dependent of retired/expired employees of GUVNL & Subsidiaries (As per GSO-295) and candidates have done their BOAT Apprenticeship in GSECL, candidates who are dependent of retired/expired employees of GUVNL & Subsidiaries (As per GSO-295) shall be placed ahead of similarly placed candidates.
- Inclusion in this provisional merit list does not confer any right upon the candidate for the selection/empanelment.
- The candidates appearing in the provisional merit list, but not fulfilling the laid down criteria for selection shall not be considered i.e. requisite qualification, age limit, medical fitness etc.
- Final selection shall be drawn keeping in view the requirement of the Company. The selected candidates shall be considered for appointment after verification of all relevant original documents and pre-medical examination.
- The Selection / Panel Report shall be drawn in order of Merit considering the roster requirement and actual vacancies to be filled in. In case the candidate appointed from the selection list does not report or in case any vacancy arises due to resignation/death of an employee or due to sanction of the new post, fresh selection list shall be drawn from this merit list.
- The validity of such selection/s shall be for one year from the date of publication of provisional merit list i.e. up to 08.06.2021 (i.e. one year from the provisional list was published on the Company’s website.).
- We provide a direct link to download the merit list. Interested can download the official provisional merit list from our website.
Hello Friends, I am from Haryana. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.