After the 12th class passes, students want to get admission in different streams. The students who are waiting to get admission in BTech and B.Arch, have to qualify for the Delhi joint admission counselling 2021. On the Official website of JAC, the department is going to release the counselling date very soon.
The official website of JAC is www.jacdelhi.nic.in. After clearing the joint admission counselling in Delhi, students can take admission in Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi Technical University, Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University Bhuvan, Netaji Subhas University of Technology.
Highlights of JAC admission Delhi 2021
Some Important Dates of JAC (Joint Admission Counselling) are here:
|Authority Name:||Joint Admission Counselling of Delhi|
|Starting Date of Application Form:||24 September 2021|
|Last date for Registration:||24th October 2021|
|Document Verification Date:||25th and 26th October 2021|
|JAC Counselling Result Date:||28 October 2021|
The candidates who want to take admission to these institutions can apply on 17 September 2021, by visiting the official website of JAC. The admissions are open for the session of 2021-22. On September 17th, the application form of JAC has been announced.
So, today we are going to provide you with the information about the JAC admission application form 2021-22. Discuss application form fees, eligibility criteria, required documents add all the related information about the JAC Admission 2021.
Delhi JAC Counselling 2021
Friends who are interested in jAC counselling 2021, first of all, have to make online registration. For online registration, students have to fill the application form for JAC Delhi admission 2021 – 22. The admission form is available on the official website of JAC Delhi.
When you will Enter the details on the application form for registration, the details must be correct. so, to get the application form, you need to download the application form and submit that application form before the last date in the concerned department.
If you will be late to submit the application form for JAC admission counselling 2021, it will be not accepted by the concerned authorities. Submit your application form on the time so that can get easily admission to Joint Admission Counselling Delhi 2021.
Latest Update of JAC Admission 2021
As per the latest news, JAC Delhi registration for 2021 is going to start from 24th September 2021 and the last date to submit the registration form is 24th October. So, candidates have to visit the official website to get the latest notification from the department.
Eligibility Criteria of JAC Delhi Admission 2021-22
Only eligible candidates will get admission in joint admission counselling Delhi 2021. So, for going to apply for JAC Delhi admission, you need to read the eligibility criteria once. Read the eligibility criteria given below: –
- The candidates who want to get admission in BTech, have to qualify for the JEE Main paper.
- To get admission in JAC, students have to complete 12th class from any authorised board.
- If the Students want to get admission in B.Arch, they have to clear the JEE Main paper 2.
- There is no limit has been set by the Delhi counselling.
Online Application Form of JAC Delhi 2021
To get admission in different colleges like Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi Technical University, Indira Gandhi Technical University for women, Netaji Subhas University of Technology, you need to know about the total seats for the students.
Students who want to get information about JAC Delhi seat Matrix 2021, can visit the official website. On the official website, will get the complete information about the Joint Admission Counselling Delhi 2021. You will also come to know the seats for students category wise like college, branch, region etc. Students can check the seats for the SC and ST category, reservation policy the official portal of JAC Delhi 2021.
Delhi Joint Admission Counselling Fee 2021
In the JAC Delhi, you will get many undergraduate courses for architecture, management program and Engineering.
- When you will make online registration for joint admission counselling in Delhi, you have to pay counselling fees of 1500 rupees.
- For online registration visit the official website @ www.jacdelhi.nic.in
- For more updates regarding check admission 2021, visit the official website from time to time for more details.
Documents for Joint Admission Counselling Delhi counselling 2021
Online registration for JAC Delhi 2021 has been started from 24th September 2021. For online registration, you need to upload some important documents hello with the application form. The list of the document is given below:
- Aadhar card of the applicant.
- Birth certificate for verification.
- Caste certificate of the applicant.
- Three passport size photographs of the student.
- JEE Main admit card 2021 and scorecard.
- 12th class pass mark list.
- Fees Receipt of counselling of Rs 10,000.
- Demand Draft of 85000 in the favour of Jack Tally admission fees.
- Mobile number.
How to Apply for JAC Delhi Application Form 2021 Online?
- Go to the official website of JAC Delhi counselling.
- You will be on the homepage. On the homepage click on the application form for JAC admission 2021.
- The application form will be open in front of you. Enter the details on the application form.
- After that, upload the required documents.
- Now, pay the counselling fees online.
- At last, click on the submit option to submit the JAC Delhi application form.
- You can also take a printout of the application form of JAC Delhi 2021 for future use.
Joint Admission Counselling Delhi Admission 2021 Cut Off Marks
After applying for JAC Delhi admission 2021, the concerned department will upload the cutoff marks category wise on the official website. Students who have applied, can visit the official website and check the cut off marks category wise.
For the students who will not be on the list of admission in JAC Delhi, the department will not allow the seats in the colleges.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?