Job Details :
- Deputy Registrar–(Group–A): 02 Posts
- Physical Education Instructor: 01 Post
- Library Information Assistant: 01 Post
- Office Assistant (Multi-Skill): 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Deputy Registrar–(Group–A): PG with Masters Degree in any discipline with at least 55 percent marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale from a recognized University/Institute.
- For Physical Education Instructor: 1st Class Bachelor Degree in Physical Education. Six years of experience as Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Assistant.
- For Library Information Assistant: 1st Class Bachelor Degree in Science/Arts/Commerce from recognized University/institute and Bachelor Degree in library science.
- For Office Assistant (Multi-Skill): Bachelor degree from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline with six years of relevant experience in Administration/Academics/Purchase & Stores/Accounts/IT/Engineering or Master degree from a recognized university or any Institute in any discipline with four years of relevant experience in Administration/Academics/Purchase & Stores/Accounts/IT/Engineering.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per IIT Tirupati
Selection Method : Interview .
IISER Job Location : Tirupati ( Andhra Pradesh )
How to Apply : Interested candidates can apply online through IISER, Tirupati website http://www.iisertirupati.ac.in/ on or before 22-04-2020
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 22-04-2020
More Details For job information click below link :
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?