Here you will get 2 to 5 Puzzle Questions from Monday to Sunday. Daily Visit PuzzlesHuB to solve these puzzle questions on a daily basis to improve your score in the reasoning section. All the Puzzles provided here are good quality puzzles and based on the real exam level. If you like these puzzles & want us to continue to provide you quality puzzles, please share our website with all your Aspirants friends.
Daily Puzzle Questions In English Practice Sets :
RBI Assistant Mains Level Puzzle
Eight persons from different companies, viz. Accenture, Google, Facebook, IBM, Infosys, Microsoft, TCS and Wipro, are sitting in two parallel rows containing four persons each, in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In row 1, J, K, L and M are sitting and all of them are facing north. In row 2, A, B, C and D are sitting and all of them are facing south. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement each member sitting in a row faces another member of the other row. (All the information given above does not necessarily represent the order of seating as in the final arrangement.)
• The person from Infosys faces the one who is on the immediate left of L. L is neither from Google nor from Facebook.
• An immediate neighbour of A faces the person from Accenture. The person from Microsoft faces the person who is on the left of the person from Google.
• There is only one person sitting between the persons from Google and TCS but that person is not J. The persons from Google and Facebook are not sitting at the extreme ends.
• B sits on the immediate left of the person from Infosys. Persons from IBM and Microsoft are immediate neighbours. C and K are not sitting at any of the ends.
• M faces the one who is sitting on the immediate right of the person from Microsoft. A is not from Microsoft or IBM.
SBI JA Mains Level Puzzle
Eight persons D, E, F, G, H, I, J and K live on 8 different floors in a building. The ground floor is numbered 1, the one above that is numbered 2 and so on till the topmost floor is numbered 8. They like different bikes i.e., Honda, Hero, TVS, BMW, KTM, Suzuki, Bajaj and Harley.
There are four floors between H’s floor and D’s floor. H lives on an odd-numbered floor. D like Bajaj. There are two floors between E’s and H’s floor. The one who likes KTM lives immediately above the floor on which D lives. F lives immediately above J. The one who likes Honda lives on floor number one. There is no floor between E’s floor and K’s floor. G does not live immediately above or below to H’s floor. Only one person lives between the persons who like Bajaj and Harley. The one who likes Hero lives immediately above the floor of the person who likes KTM. K likes BMW but does not live below to E. I likes Suzuki
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?