Daily Current Affairs (12 – April – 2020)
Welcome to the April 2020 Daily Current Affairs MCQ One Liner Section of PuzzlesHuB. Current Affairs Quiz will Boost Your GA Section. Daily One Liner Current Affairs About national and international news are provided here. Read these one liner for quick revision for those who are preparing for IBPS/SBI/Po/Clerk and other competative exams.
Daily CA One Liners , 12 April 2020 :
- Obituaries: Hazarilal Raghuwanshi: He was former Madhya Pradesh Minister passed away at the age of 93 years.
- TV Babu: He was Secretary of Kerala based NDA ally BDJS (Bharat Dharma Jana Sena).
- John Prine: He was American folk singer and song writer, passed away at the age of 73 years due to Coronavirus infection.
- Honor Blackman: James bond film actress passed away at the age of 94 years. She was well known for playing the legendary Bond Girl Pussy Galore in 1964 James Bond movie ‘Goldfinger’.
- ‘Bullet’ Prakash: He was kannada film actor and was well known for his comic roles
- Radomir Antic: He was former Real Madrid, Atletico and Barcelona Coach. He served as Serbian professional football manager and player.
- Kalinga Sasi: He was Malayalam film and theatre actor.
- Brahm Kanchibotla: He was Indian American Journalist. He passed away due to COVID-19.
- Wisden’s leading cricketer in the world 2020: (a) Ben Stokes: He has been named as Wisden’s leading male cricketer in the world 2020. He belongs to England (b) Ellyse Perry: She has been named as Wisden’s leading female cricketer in the world 2020. She belongs to Australia.
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey has pledged to donate $1billion to combat COVID-19 and this seems to be largest donation by private organization to fight COVID-19.
- COVID CARE App: The app is launched by Arunachal Pradesh to combat COVID-19. It has been launched for the people who are quarantined, asymptomatic or COVID-19 patients, facilitating them various facilities through the app and enables the users to self-report their health status such as body temperature as well as vital symptoms
- Static Part:
- CM of Arunachal Pradesh: Pema Khandu
- Governor of Arunachal Pradesh: B.D. Mishra
- National Safe Motherhood Day: 11th April 2020.
- Flipkart, ICICI Lombard, and Go Digit General Insurance- Health Plan for COVID-19
- Partnership— HUL and UNICEF to Combat COVID-19
- ‘Swasth Ke Sipahi-Supply Medicines under PMBJP
- Membrane Oxygenator Equipment- to Treat COVID-19 Patients
- India’s GDP FY21 at 4.8% —By UN ESCAP
- Anamika Roy Rashtrawar- MD and CEO of IFFCO Tokio
Q.1 American John Prine (Grammy Awardee) who died recently (in April 2020) is?
a. Rap Singer
b. Classical Singer
c. Pop Singer
d. Folk Singer
Q.2 Honor Blackman who passed away in April 2020 is ________.
Q.3 Radomir Antic who died in April 2020 is a famous coach in which sports?
Q.4 Indian-American, Brahm Kanchibotla, passed away due to coronavirus, he was a veteran _______.
d. Film Producer
Q.5 Who among the following female cricketers has been named Wisden’s Leading Female Cricketer in the World 2020?
a. Smriti Mandhana
b. Sana Mir
c. Shashikala Siriwardene
d. Ellyse Perry
Q.6 Which private organization has pledged to donate $1billion to fight against Coronavirus?
Q.7 Name the app launched by Arunachal Pradesh to combat COVID-19?
a. COVID CARE
b. GO CORONA
c. GO COVID-19
d. COMBAT COVID-19
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?