Common Eligibility Test Information: The Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions present the reason to introduce CET. Central government have planned to start a Common Eligibility Test (CET) to look at the candidates for group B and group C vacancies in government departments and organizations. Now, these vacancies can be filled by SSC (Staff Selection Commission), RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) and Institute of banking personnel Selection (IBPS). CET can be conducted as a computer-based on-line examination by a specific agency. Primarily based on the proposal the specialised agency will arrange separate CET for graduate, HSC, and Matric pass candidates. The CET score will be utilized by the central government by SSC, state government and UT departments can use the CET score by cost-sharing basis with the specialised agency of CET.
Key Options of CET:
- CET registration can be by Common Online Registration Portal.
- Primarily based on your educational qualification, CET can be performed.
- The CET score will be legitimate for three years.
- Two additional chances will be given to every candidate to enhance his CET score, among three best scores will be taken into consideration,
- Final selection of the recruitment will be made by corresponding recruitment agencies by separate specialised examinations.
Hello Friends, I am from Haryana. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.