MSC Bank Recruitment 2022. Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd., Mumbai invites Online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 195 Trainee Clerk and Trainee Officer Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as a link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfil the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online on or before 25-05-2022.
|Article||MSC Bank Recruitment 2022|
|Category||Latest Government Jobs|
|Notice Released by||Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd., Mumbai|
|Name of Post||Trainee Clerk and Trainee Officer|
|No. of Post||195|
MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 Job Details :
- Trainee Clerk – 166
- Trainee Officer – 29
- Trainee Clerk: Rs 30,000/- per month
- Trainee Officer: Rs 45,000/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with at least 60% marks.
Age Limit :
- Trainee Clerk – 21 to 28 years
- Trainee Officer – 23 to 32 years
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Online written test.
Bank Govt Job Location: Maharashtra
Application Fee :
- Trainee Clerk : Rs.1,180/- (includes GST)
- Trainee Officer : Rs.1,770/- (includes GST)
How to Apply: Candidates to go to the MSC Bank’s website https://www.mscbank.com/ careers click on the
option “APPLY ONLINE” on or before 25-05-2022
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25-05-2022
- Online Test will be conducted tentatively: The first week of July 2022.
- Downloading of call letter for Online test On-line test: First week of July 2022.
More Details For job information click the below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link: Click Here For Notification
- Apply online Link: Click Here
Hello Friends, I am from Haryana. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.