We all know that if we want to visit famous temples, we need to make online registration for that. The Government of India also does not hello the people who visit there without registration. The government of India has set that it is compulsory for all the people who are going for Char Dham Yatra.
There are many people who returned from the Char Dham Yatra because they did not have any type of registration to visit there. For the people who are visiting the temples that are out of the state, it is mandatory for them to make register themselves.
They can register themselves through their mobile phone by visiting the Smart City portal. They also need to register themself at the Devasthanam board portal.
Today, through this article we are going to provide you with the information related to
How to register for Char Dham Yatra and how to apply online. If you are interested to visit Char Dham Yatra, to get the complete information, read this article completely.
Char Dham Yatra Registration 2022 Last Date
|Name of Yatra:||Char Dham Yatra|
|Names of Temple:||Kedarnath, Badrinath, Yamunotri, and Gangotri|
|Registration Start From:||06 May 2022|
|Last Date for Registration:||20 June 2022|
Char Dham Yatra 2022 Online Registration
In the recent announcement by the government, any pilgrim wants to visit Char Dham Yatra. For them char Dham Yatra Epass is mandatory. All the pilgrims need char Dham Yatra e pass Uttarakhand for Darshan.
The government has decided on registration because of covid-19. In the guidelines of covid-19, if you are interested to visit Char Dham Yatra, first of all, you need to make online registration for it. If you will not make online registration for this, you are not allowed to visit there.
Every day, the government will set the limit of the number of people, who will be allowed by the government to visit there with the help of registration and Epass. If anybody will find it without registration of Epass, they will be sent back.
When you will enter the temples, you are registration number and e pass will be checked by the authority. If you will have e pass, then you can enter the temples in Uttarakhand.
Char Dham Yatra 2022 Apply Online
Interested pilgrims how to do Char Dham Yatra have to register through the Devasthanam board. The official website for registration is Badrinath-kedarnath.gov.in. This is a government official portal for registration.
Every day, on this portal only 1000 registrations are allowed. After that, this portal is closed. High Court has set the limit of a pilgrim to the government for visit in the charge how Yatra.
Registration for Char Dham Yatra started on 06 May 2022. So, if you are interested, make online registration to visit there.
Char Dham Yatra 2022 Registration Details
When you will do registration under Char Dham Yatra. You will visit four temples Badrinath, Gangotri, Yamunotri, and Kedarnath. In one day, only 1000 will be there.
In this paragraph, in this paragraph, we will discuss how to online register for char Dham Yatra Uttrakhand 2022. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of char Dham Yatra I.e. Badrinath-kedarnath.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the home page to the homepage of the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the option “Char Dham Yatra Register Here”.
- You have to click on you have to click on the option agree to term and condition yatra Epass.
- On the next page, you have to enter the date from starting of Yatra and also mention the last date of Yatra.
- You will get the registration form of char Dham Yatra in front of you.
- You need to enter the details which are asked on it correctly.
- Enter your mobile number and add an Email ID for any type of emergency.
- After that, you have to upload the booking of helicopter and hotel tickets option verification.
- After completing the verification, your registration process will be completed.
- You are eligible to download epass of Char Dham Yatra.
How to Download Yatra e Pass?
- After making online registration successfully, you can easily download char Dham Yatra Epass. To download Epass, follow the steps:
- Again visit the official website of Char Dham Yatra @ Badrinath-kedarnath.gov.in/epasd/Download/Epass
- You will be on the homepage. On the homepage click on the option download e pass for Char Dham Yatra.
- You will be on the new page. On this page enter your registration number and mobile number.
- After that, you need to enter the captcha code and click on the proceed option.
- Now click on the option download Char Dham Yatra e pass.
- Your e pass will be downloaded successfully on your mobile phone.
Yatra Package Details 2022
The people who want to visit Char Dham Yatra, are interested to know about the package of Yatra.
There are many companies that are offering different packages to visit the Char Dham Yatra Uttarakhand 2022. Besides companies, the government has also set the best package for all the pilgrims to visit the Char Dham Yatra 2022. You can check the cost of the package on the official website.
The government is providing a package for one person to visit Char Dham Yatra at 78,585 Rupees. If you want all the related things about a package, visit the official website and check the cost of the package and details.
It is compulsory for all the pilgrims to carry the negative report of covid-19 along with them. If you will not get a negative report of covid-19 with you if required then the working committee will inform you.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?