Indian citizens received 12-digit identification numbers from the government. Everyone in India can use it. Every citizen has their own unique Aadhaar number. There are many uses for the Aadhar card in modern India, and there are additional circumstances in which it could be used as legal evidence. Everything will now be connected to the card because it encourages the concept of digitization. We’ll go through all the necessary steps in this article, as well as how to properly change the address on your Aadhar card.
Overview Change Address in Aadhar Card 2023
|Name of Article||Change Address in Aadhar Card 2023|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Objective||To Change Aadhar Card Address|
Change Address in Aadhar Card 2023
India is moving towards digitization, and it has shown progress in this effort by trying to digitise a wide range of requirements, encouraging individuals to pursue innovation, and creating an innovative India. The enrollee’s age, name, permanent address, photo, gender, fingerprint, and iris information are all included on the biometric Aadhar card. The Aadhaar card is modern and a step towards a modern India, and as digitization helps the country achieve significant milestones, it is becoming more and more crucial to Indian citizens’ daily lives.
When it was first made available, the Aadhar card was quickly made, but there were certain errors that needed to be fixed. The Indian government added a function that enables changes and updates to the Aadhar card as a quick and easy option to make things easier for the Indian people.
When a person relocates permanently, they must update the address on their Aadhar card online. Unlike what many people think, updating an Aadhar card is simple and may be done both online and offline. There is also a smartphone app available for Aadhar card updates. In India, the UIDAI is a legally mandated government organization. The Unique Identification Authority of India, or UIDAI, is responsible for the nationwide issuance of Aadhar cards. The Unique Identification Authority of India, or UIDAI, is the authority in charge of supervising the entire Aadhar ecosystem. This regulation is applicable whether a new number is issued or an Aadhar card is modified.
The objective for Change Address in Aadhar Card 2023
Using the Self-Service Update Portal (SSUP), you can update your address online. If you need to update any more information, including biometrics like fingerprints, iris scans, and photos as well as demographics like name, address, date of birth, gender, cellphone number, and email, go to a Permanent Enrollment Center.
Benefits for Change Address in Aadhar Card 2023
- The Aadhaar scheme aims to provide every Indian with a globally recognised identification.
- Due to Aadhaar authentication, the government can delete duplicate entries from many different initiatives, enhancing the accuracy of their database.
- With this portal, the government and service organisations can access accurate and transparent information.
- The applicant must resident of India
- As you go from one place to another
- There is a mistake in the address
- Incorrect pin code in the address
- When a youngster reaches the age of 15
- The applicant’s Aadhaar card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Residence certificate
- Bank Statement
- Date of Birth
Online Procedure for Change Address in Aadhar Card 2023
- You must first go to UIDAI’s official website.
- The homepage will open in front of your screen.
- Choose “My Aadhar” from the menu.
- A new page will load for you.
- Under your Aadhar section, select Update Demographics Data and Check Status.
- Enter your Aadhar card number and captcha code under the login option
- Click on the Send OTP button
- Enter the received OTP for verification
- After the verification process is complete, you will be logged into your registered account
- Select the Update Aadhar Online option
- Choose to change your permanent address and update your Aadhar card, then choose an address from the list on the forwarded page.
- Click Proceed to Update Aadhar
- The person’s current address as it appears on their Aadhar card will be shown on this page, along with the option to update their Aadhar card and provide a new address.
- Enter the new home address, building number, pin code, city etc
- A supporting document with your new home address clearly shown must be submitted if you want to update or change the address on your Aadhar card.
- Following receipt of the request, the authorities will verify the address.
- To proceed with the payment after changing your Aadhar number, click the Next option. The consumer would be charged a total of Rs. 50
- Once the payment for the Aadhar card address change has been validated, the internal staff will review the request for a change of home address
- The Aadhar Card address change request will be granted.
- After the Aadhar card addresses change request, the update request will be finished within 90 days.
- An update is necessary since an Aadhar card, which is an important document cannot contain an outdated permanent address
- In addition, updated documentation is necessary because Aadhaar is used for practically all identification and verification purposes.
Offline Procedure for Change Address in Aadhar Card 2023
- Traditional offline procedures can also be used to update or change the address on an Aadhar card in addition to online options.
- To facilitate enrollment, updating, and other Aadhar-related tasks, the government has established Aadhar Seva Kendras.
- Regular citizens utilise the ASKs to enrol in Aadhaar and other services and they are open every day of the week.
Hello Friends, I am from Haryana. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.