Central Bank of India SO Syllabus 2021 – 22 PDF – Download Specialist Officer Exam Pattern. Central Bank of India has uploaded the syllabus and exam pattern for the post of Specialist Officer. Notification is out for filling up 115 Specialist Officers vacancies. The online exam is scheduled to be held on 22.01.2022 tentative. Candidates who are going to attend the exam for SO post can download their exam pattern and syllabus from the official website or by clicking here.
Central Bank of India Syllabus 2021:
|Name of Organization||Central Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Specialist Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||115|
|Exam Date||22.01.2022 tentative|
Central Bank of India SO Syllabus 2021:
- Basics Questions in Computer
- Computer hardware parts and controls
- Basic computer terminology
- Basic internet knowledge and protocols
- Number System
- History of Computer
- Network basics (LAN & WAN)
- Computer abbreviation
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacking
- Software names and usages (Microsoft Office)
- Computer Shortcuts
Banking, Present Economic Scenario & General Awareness:
- Indian banking industry
- Indian banking history
- Types of banks
- Role of banking
- Functions of banks
- RBI and monetary policy
- RBI main functions
- Types of money
- BASEL Committees
- Credit Rating Agencies
- Anti-Money Laundering
- International financial institutions
- Money market in India
- Money market concepts
- FERA and FEMA
- FDI and FII
- Types of negotiable instruments
- Types of cheques
- Capital market in India
- Primary market
- Secondary market
- Derivatives market
- Over the counter market
- Public finance
- Concept of budget
- Financial and Railway budgets
- Schemes and policies implemented by the Govt.
- Revenue of Central Govt.
- Taxes on income and expenditure
- Revenue deficit
- Finance commissions
- National income
- Sources of income
- Types of goods
- Some macroeconomic indicators
- Network Security Management
- Secure Electronic Payment Systems
- Information Security and Risk Management
- Digital Crimes and Forensics Science
- IT Security Metrics
- Information Security– Lab
Central Bank of India SO Exam Pattern 2021:
|Name of the test||No. Of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Stream / Category Specific Questions||60||60||Composite time of 60 minutes
|Banking, Present Economic Scenario & General Awareness||20||20|
- The test will be of bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- Candidates will be allotted 60 minutes for completing the exam.
- 1 mark will be awarded for choosing the correct answer.
- No marks will be reduced for un attempted
Penalty for wrong answers:
There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Online Test. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty to arrive at a corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?