Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Exam Pattern for Operations In Grade B @ saraswatbank.com. Saraswat Co-operative Bank Limited has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Junior Officer – Marketing And Operations In Grade B (Clerical Cadre); That’s why we are given the syllabus and exam pattern on this page.
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Syllabus 2021 PDF
|Board Name||Saraswat Co-operative Bank Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Officer – Marketing And Operations In Grade B (Clerical Cadre)|
|Written Exam Date||Announced Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Syllabus 2021:
What Topics to Read in Saraswat Bank Exam Syllabus? This might be the question you will have in your mind. Answer is better explained in the context below. Our team here has shared some crucial topics which have the maximum ques. & score count in the online exam.
- Current Affairs
- Culture and Religion
- Heritage and Arts
- National: Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments
- Common Names
- Full forms and Abbreviations
- Inland Harbours
- Capitals and Currencies
- Reasoning & Associative Ability
- Important National Facts about India
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Eminent Personalities
- Spellings Unscrambling
- Wars and Neighbours
- Sports: championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players
- Freedom Movement
- Award and Authors
- Passage Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Completion
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
Reasoning & Computer Ability:
- Mirror Images
- Number Series
- Decision Making
- Clocks & Calendars
- Embedded Figures
- Number Ranking
- Statements & Arguments
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Alphabet Series
- Statements & Conclusions
- Non-Verbal Series
- Blood Relations
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Exam Pattern 2021:
- The candidates will be selected as per the below-given recruitment process among the eligible candidates.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on the Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.
- The exam will be conducted in the English language only and there will be a 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
|Name of Tests||No of|
|Time allotted for|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?