In this article today, we will share with all of our readers the new information about the Assam Orunodoi scheme which has been launched by the government of Assam recently for the year 2021. There are details about the application procedure, eligibility criteria, benefits of the scheme, objectives of the scheme, and also most importantly how the scheme will implement to save the rights of the residents of Assam. In this article, we have shared each and every detail regarding the scheme for your information.
Orunodoi Scheme 2021
On 1st December 2020, the Assam government has launched the Assam Orunodoi Scheme. Under Assam, Orunodoi Scheme Rs 830 per month will be given to the beneficiaries to buy fundamental items like medicines, pulses, sugar, etc. Rs 400 will be given to purchasing medicines, Rs 200 will be provided to buy 4 kilograms of pulses, Rs 80 to buy sugar, and Rs 150 to buy fruit origin. Under this scheme, the amount will be transferred directly into the bank account of the beneficiaries through the direct benefit transfer method. Under the Assam Orunodoi scheme, the government of Assam is going to spend Rs 2400 crore annually.
Objective Of Assam Orunodoi Scheme
The main objective for the Assam Orunodoi scheme will be the implementation of various services in the Assam state. There will be different types of benefits that will be provided to the beneficiaries of the Assam Orunodoi scheme. The main objective of the concerned authorities is to help all of the residents of Assam to lead a happy life without any financial trouble. As we all know that Assam is a small state and many of the people suffer from financial crises there, this scheme will eliminate all those financial crises for the poor families.
Details of Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021
|Name of Scheme||Assam Orunodoi Scheme|
|Launched On||2nd October 2020|
|Launched By||Government of Assam|
|Implemented By||Finance Department of Assam|
|Objective||To provide financial help to poor people|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits Of Orunodoi Scheme
There are many types of benefits which will provide to the beneficiaries in this scheme:-
- A measure of 2800 crore rupees is reserved for the Scheme under which every year 10 thousand rupees to be given to 27 lakh helpless families through DBT.
- The support is given by the government of Rs. 830 per month will mean an additional per annum income of Rs. 10,000 to the poor households.
- 25 lakh rupees will give per school for 200-grade schools on the pilot reason for foundation improvement.
- The Assam government is to give free sterile napkins to young ladies in sixth to twelfth norms government and government-helped schools.
- The Assam government has additionally begun Sarba Brihat DBT Scheme from 17 August and the Beneficiary choice will begin from region level advisory group will begin.
- Just ladies will be the recipient of the plan to guarantee its appropriate use by the family.
The beneficiaries will also be liable to the following subsidy amount on the different types of essential goods that they will buy from the shops:-
|Procure Medicines||400 rupees|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of pulses||200 rupees|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of sugar||80 rupees|
|Fruits and vegetable||150 rupees|
|Total amount||830 rupees|
The following people will get priority in the Assan Orunodoi scheme as per the official statement of the authorities:-
- Families with widows
- Unmarried women
- Families with a divyang member
- Families having a divorcee woman.
- Poor families not having ration cards for free rice will get the preference.
- Poor families with the National Food Security Scheme (NFSS) cards
- Families who own two or three-wheelers, tractors under self-help groups can avail the benefits.
Not Eligible Beneficiary
The following people will not be eligible for the scheme:-
- If any member of a family works under the government or PSUs, the family will not be entitled to get the benefits of the scheme.
- Families having 15 Bighas of land, four-wheeler, refrigerator, income above Rs. 2 lakh, own tractor are not eligible for the Orunodoi scheme.
- The family owning washing machine or AC
- If the household does not have any female members.
- Former and current Member Of Parliament/Member Of Legislative Assembly.
- Employees of Government
- Income taxpayer
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Selection Procedure
Under this scheme, the amount will transfer to the beneficiary women through the direct bank transfer method. This amount will be transferred every year for the next five years. Under this scheme priority will be given to women who are disabled/ widow/ divorced/ unmarried/ separated or handicapped. The following procedure will be followed for selecting the beneficiaries under Assam orunodoi scheme:-
- First, the scheme has launched on 2nd October 2020
- The district-level monitoring committee will prepare a list of the eligible beneficiary as per the guidelines
- An undertaking will check the list of the eligible condition and cross-check the list of beneficiaries made by the committee
- A district-level monitoring committee will be set up for selecting the candidates
- The district-level monitoring committee will finalize the list of the applicant submitted by the concerned authorities
- The detailed application form will make to fill up by the eligible beneficiaries.
- The concerned authorities will also collect the bank details and other information of the beneficiaries
- After approval of the final list, the list will be uploaded to the portal
- After the cross-checking of all of the details of the beneficiaries money will be transferred to their bank account
- The beneficiary list will be reviewed after the end of each financial year to eliminate the errors.
Pirority Beneficiaries under Assam Orunodoi Scheme
- Separated family member
- Unmarried women
- Divorced women
- Widow women
Application Procedure Of Orunodoi Scheme
The applicant must be well aware of the application criteria and must apply for the scheme before the last date of registration-
- The Applicant who wishes to apply for the Assam Orunodoi scheme firstly needs to visit the official website.
- Now on the home page of the official website, you will get the Application Form PDF Option
- Download the Application Form and fill Arunodoi Scheme application form with all the mandatory details.
- Attach the required document with the application form and submit it to the respective department.
Beneficiary Under Assam Orunodoi Scheme
Under this scheme around 22 lakh, beneficiaries will be covered. This scheme has been launched by the chief minister of Assam Sarbananda Sonowal during a function held at Amingaon in the Kamrup district. These benefits will be received by the female member of the family in order to empower women. Under this scheme, those families will be given priority where there are windows, divyang, unmarried girls, etc. The government is also planning to add eight lakh more families under this scheme. Out of this 22 lakh beneficiary, the Government of Assam will transfer the amount to the 18.60 lakh to the families of 29 districts.
- The rest of the beneficiaries of the Bodoland Territorial Area Districts will get benefit amount after BTC elections. These districts are Kokrajhar, Chirang, Baksa, and Udalguri.
- The money will be received by beneficiaries from the month of November on 1st December 2020.
- For the month of December, the benefit amount will be transferred to all the beneficiary’s bank account on 26 December 2020.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?