The MPSC result 2020 is released. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the Group C Service Sub Inspector waiting list result. We now have added a link to check the MPSC Group C Service Sub Inspector waiting list result 2020. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the mains exam result for Group C Service Sub inspector posts. Sub Inspector Exam took place on 20th October 2019. Now candidates can check the waiting list results. It is accessible on their official web site. We now have placed the direct result link right here. So candidates who appeared for the exam can now check the MPSC waiting list result 2020.
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
|Group C Services (Secondary Inspector, Tax Assistant, Clerk Typist – Marathi, English)
|No. of Posts
|Combined Paper I: 6th October 2019Clerk-Typist (Paper II): 13th October 2019Sub Inspector (Paper II): 20th October 2019Tax Assistant (Paper II): 3rd November 2019
|July 2020 (Tentative)
|Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, Interview
How to check MPSC Result 2020?
Use the link available here to check the waiting list result. Or else ou can go to the official website to check the waiting list. Follow the steps given below to check the MPSC sub inspector 2020 waiting list result.
- Go to the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC).
- For that we have placed the link of the official website in the bottom of this post.
- By clicking that link you can go to the home page of the MPSC official website.
- In the home page, there is results tab.
- Click the results tab. Then the result page will open.
- In that page you can see the link for MPSC sub inspector waiting list result 2020.
- After clicking that link, the result pdf will open. In that result pdf, you can check your result status.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.