The State Government of Karnataka is going to start a new scheme for the Welfare of the people of the state. This scheme has been started under the Prime Minister scheme. This scheme will be work under the Ministry of Rural Development Government of India. Under this scheme, the government will provide job cards to all the unemployed people of Karnataka. With the help of this job card, the people of the state can easily get a job in the state. In this article, we are going to share all the related information regarding Mahatma Gandhi Udyog Khatri Yojana.
We will also discuss the eligibility criteria, the required document, actions, and what is the processor for apply online. Visiting the official website of the Ministry of Rural Development Government of India, you can easily apply. Read the article fully, If you are interested to get a job card, the whole procedure has been given below.
Some Highlights of Mahatma Gandhi Udyog Khatri Yojana Karnataka
|Name of the Scheme:
|Mahatma Gandhi Udyog Khatri Yojana
|Under Ministry of Rural Development Government of India
|Will be released soon
|Will be released soon
|Official web Site:
Mahatma Gandhi Udyog Khatri Yojana 2021
Mahatma Gandhi Udyog Khatri Yojana is started in Karnataka state. It has been launched under the Ministry of Rural Development Government of India. Under this scheme, the people who want to start their business and want to be self-dependent can get the help of this scheme. This scheme is very useful for those who are small businessmen.
Small businessmen of the state then take the benefit of the scheme and can also start a new business for extra income. So, if you work thinking about a start-up business on small scale, you can apply for Udyog Khatri Yojana.
Eligibility Criteria Udyog Khatri Yojana 2021
Udyog Khatri Yojana has recently launched a scheme in Karnataka state. As you all know that, the Government and States start a new scheme. Eligibility criteria will be set by the concerned authorities to give the benefit to those candidates who are eligible under the criteria. Eligibility criteria are given below:
- Candidates should be permanent citizens of Karnataka state.
- The yearly income of the candidate should not be more than 2.5 lacs.
- The candidate has a small business in any place in India.
Required Documents Yojane
At the time of apply online, you need some documents along with the application. The list of the document has been given below:-
Aadhar card of the applicant
- Identity card
- Permanent residential proof
- Passport size photos
- Details of business
- Certificates related to business
- Valid mobile number
Apply Online for Mahatma Gandhi Udyog Khatri Yojana 2021
If you are interested to get the benefit of the scheme and want to start a new small business. You have to apply online for Udyog Khatri Yojana Karnataka. The online application procedure is given below:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Udyog Khatri Yojana Karnataka.
- After that home page will be open on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the application form option.
- An application form will be open on your screen.
- Read the application carefully and enter all the details that are asked in the application form.
- After filling the application form, upload all the required documents along with the application form.
- At last click on the submit button.
- Save the token number, application form number for further use.
- So, this is how you can apply for Karnataka Mahatma_Gandhi Udyog Khatri Yojana 2021.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.