The Kerala Land Records online portal has been started in collaboration with the Department of Revenue and Land Reforms through the Government of Kerala. The state government has told through this portal that with the help of this, all the citizens of the state can get all the information related to their land online from their home. On this portal, records related to Land Records, land records have been computerized and kept, with the help of this portal, you can see the Land information online on your mobile, computer screen sitting at home. This portal has been created through the government to provide assistance to the citizens of the state, which has been named Land Records, so friends, here in this article we are going to provide you with all the information related to Land Survey Records. We request you to read this article till the end.
Highlights of Kerala Land Records 2021
|Scheme Name||Kerala Land Records|
|Launched By||By the Chief Minister of Kerala|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of Kerala|
|Objective||To Provide Land Records Online|
|Category||Kerala Govt. Schemes|
Kerala Land Records
This portal launched by the Government of Kerala is being seen as a unique initiative of the Department of Land Reforms. It means to provide all the information related to the land. We all citizens know that land is known by many names in different places such as – Jamabandi, Land Survey Records Kerala, land details, farm papers etc. With the help of this portal, all the citizens of the state can easily see the records related to the land from the comfort of their homes. If you are going to buy or sell any land in Kerala, then it is very important that you must see Bhoomi Naksha so that you will be able to get information about the real owner of the land. Before today’s time, citizens had to make rounds of Patwari’s offices for all this information but after the introduction of the Land Records Portal, this process has become very easy. Now citizens do not have to make rounds of government offices for land-related information. Friends, if you want to get more information related to this Kerala Land Records started by the state government, then you have to go to its official website.
Objective of Land Survey Records Kerala
We all citizens know that in our country the citizens had to go to the office to get all the information related to their land, due to which all of them lost a lot of time and money, and due to this COVID-19 lockdown. citizens are at risk of disease in getting out of the house and due to the lockdown, permission has to be taken. Keeping this problem in mind, Kerala State Government has started Kerala Land Records as a way to facilitate the people of the state. The main objective of the state government to launch this portal is to streamline the land records through computerization and digitization process. This process system is very systematic and transparent as compared to the previous system. Through this, the people of the state can get all the information of Land through internet and through this portal the state people will be able to get the details of their land easily and they will not need to go anywhere.
Benefits of Kerala Land Records
If you want to get the details related to Land Survey Records Kerala through online . So you should also be aware of the benefits it provides.
- Through the Land Survey Records Kerala portal, the citizens of the state of Kerala can easily see all the information related to their land by entering their Land number from the comfort of their homes.
- An official website has been started through the Government of Kerala to provide information about this scheme, through which the citizens of the state can get help.
- Through this portal, the people of the state can easily see the complete details of their land on the online portal sitting at home, due to which all of them will not have to make rounds of any government offices.
- Through this portal, the people of Kerala will not need to go anywhere, which will also save their time, and they will be able to get all the information related to their land without any hassle.
- Kerala government has also told under this portal that you will not have to pay any fee to take advantage of this process.
- People will not need to go to the office to get information about Kerala Land Records.
- The purpose of starting this portal is that the Government of Kerala has said that the citizens of the state can also see the information of Land through the official website.
List of Kerala Land Records & Unit Rates
|Type of records||Fees per page in Rs. (including tax)|
|Block Map (Re survey)||1000|
|Measurement Plan(Old Survey)||750|
|Land Register (Resurvey)||1400|
|Litho map (Old Survey)||1000|
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar card as address proof
- Proof of property ownership
- Land tax
- income certificate
Procedure To Kerala Land Records Verification
If you are a resident of Kerala state and you want to verify your documents through Land Survey Records Kerala started by the government, then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Kerala Land Records. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Verification. After that, a new page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter all the information asked on this page:-Name
- office phone
- Block number
- document type
- Survey number
- Other details
- captcha code
- After this, you have to attach all the required documents and click on the submit button.
- As soon as you click on the submit button, your document verification process will be completed.
Today we have told you all the information about Kerala Land Records through this article. If you are facing any kind of problem then you have given below helpline numbers started by the government, you can contact on them, and you can solve your problem.
- Helpline Number- 0471-2313734
- Email Id- [email protected]
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Land Survey Records in Kerala beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.