Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) Recruitment 2022. JSSC invites Online applications for the post of 991 Clerk & Stenographer Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as a link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfil the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 20-05-2022 to 19-06-2022.
|Article||JSSC Recruitment 2022|
|Category||Latest Government Jobs|
|Notice Released by||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Name of Post||Clerk & Stenographer|
|No. of Post||991|
JSSC Recruitment 2022 Job Details :
- Clerk (Computer Operator) : 352 Posts
- Stenographer : 27 Posts
- Clerk (Back Ward Welfare Department) : 104 Posts
- Clerk (Labor Planning Testing & Skill Development) : 144 Posts
- Clerk (Commerce Department) : 97 Posts
- Clerk (Labor Planning Testing & Skill Development Planning class) : 77 Posts
- Clerk (Under Employment State Insurance Scheme) : 36 Posts
- Clerk (Transport Department Day Regional Office) : 104 Posts
- Clerk (Mines Zeology Department) : 45 posts
- Clerk (Transport Department Day Regional Office) : 05 Posts
JSSC Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification: 10th/12th passed from a recognized Board.
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
JSSC Selection Process: Written Exam & Interview.
JSSC Govt Job Location: Jharkhand
JSSC Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs 100/- for General/OBC Candidates and Rs.50/- for SC/ST Candidates of Jharkhand through Net Banking, Debit Card OR Credit Card.
How to Apply JSSC: Interested Candidates may apply On-Line through the website www.jssc.in from 20.05.2022 to 19.06.2022.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 20.05.2022
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 19.06.2022
More Details For job information click the below link :
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?