DSSSB Lab Technician Result 2020 Released – Download Now. Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Commission (DSSSB) has launched the result for Lab Technician Grade-3 post. The examination was carried out by DSSSB on 27 November 2019. On the premise of marks secured in written Examination Tier-I (T) held on 27/11/2019 and after preliminary scrutiny, as per the provisions of the statutory Recruitment Rules for the post and the terms and conditions as stipulated within the following candidates are provisionally chosen for the Post of Lab Technician (Grade-IV) under post code 07/18 in Health & Family Welfare Department subject to their fulfilling all others circumstances of eligibility and also the correctness of info furnished by the candidate in their online application form and e-dossier.
|Board Name||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Commission (DSSSB)|
|Post name||Lab Technician (07/18) & Draughtsman (06/17)|
|E- Dossier Uploading date||26-06-2020 to 05-07-2020|
DSSSB Lab Technician Result 2020 E-Dossier Details 2020:
- The shortlisted candidates for the above-mentioned post/postcode are hereby informed to fill the e-dossier and up-load all the documents of Educational Certificate/Professional/Experience Certificates/Degree and Marks sheets/Caste Certificate/Proof of Govt. Servant/Ex-Servicemen/Admit Cards, etc., as applicable in the e- dossier module in OARS link in their individual accounts in OARS module. Shortlisted is being made on the basis of marks obtained in Tier-1 examination (Objective-MCQ) for 200 marks.
- All the candidates who have been shortlisted for falling in consideration zone of selection MUST upload their all requisite/ applicable documents in the said link in stipulated
- The e-dossier link shall be active from 26-06-2020 to 05-07-2020. The candidate uploading e-dossier should ensure that he/she fulfils all the eligibility criteria/ all essential qualifications as per RRs for the Post as on date of the closing date of application, i.e., 15/08/2018.
- The above-shortlisted candidates are also being separately informed through SMS and e-mail on their registered mobile number and e-mail lD as an additional facility. If any candidate fails to upload the e-dossier during their above said period, his/her candidature will be rejected and no further opportunity will be given on whatsoever
- All the candidates who have been shortlisted for uploading e-dossiers MUST upload their all requisite/ applicable documents in the said link in stipulated time e. 26-06-2020 to 05-07-2020.
- Mere asking the candidate for uploading documents in the e-dossier module does not confer upon him/her any right to selection to the applied post. Final selection will be made purely on the basis of merit against the notified vacancies provided the candidate falling in the zone of consideration fulfils all the re0uired eligibility conditions. It is reiterated that if the candidate fails to upload his/ her documents on or before the date as mentioned above he/she will not be given any further opportunity and his candidature will be treated as
- The above Shortlisting of candidates for calling of e-dossier for the postcode -07/ 18 and 06/ 18 will be subject to the outcome of pending court cases, if
- While every care has been taken in preparing the list of shortlisted candidates, DSSSB reserves the right to rectify errors and omissions if any, detected at any later stage
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.