On the Dharitree Assam or Dharitri Assam website, individuals of Assam can easily access and view the state’s land records. This online platform for maintaining land records is overseen by the Revenue and Disaster Management Department. It’s worth noting that Assam’s land revenue department was established way back in 1874, making it one of the state’s earliest departments. Through the revenueassam.nic.in Portal, users can perform an online search to retrieve the state’s land register. In this article, we will delve into the portal and explore the extensive range of services offered on the Dharitri Assam website.
Dharitree Assam Land Record Details in Highlights
|Under||Revenue and Disaster Management Department|
|Contact and address||+91-361-2237273, office of the director of land records and surveys etc. Assam,Rupnagar, Guwahati-32|
Dharitree Assam 2023
The webpage for land-related information was developed by the Revenue and Disaster Management Department of the state. Dharitree was introduced by the Assam government on October 7, 2021, providing the public with the ability to register, edit, view, and maintain land records through the website. The importance of accurate land records for effective record management cannot be understated. Manual record keeping has been plagued by issues such as lack of transparency, delayed updates, corruption, and harassment of the public. To address these challenges, the State Government launched an integrated land records management system that connects the Revenue Circle, Sub-registrar, Deputy Commissioners’ offices, and the Director of Land Records through the internet.
The Land Records System consists of multiple components designed to facilitate various processes related to immovable property. These include an online system for issuing no objection certificates for property transfers, a web application for updating land records called Dharitri, an online system for property registration known as e-Panjiyan, and an online system for collecting land revenue. These interconnected systems work together to ensure that the revenue department operates with utmost efficiency, transparency, and accountability.
The Dharitri portal ensures seamless connectivity between various entities including sections, sub-registrars, circle offices, land records directorates, and offices of deputy commissioners. This platform has significantly simplified the land registration process in Assam, eliminating previous barriers. Currently, approximately 26,000 documents have been digitized and made available on the site. However, more data will be digitized and added to the portal in the coming days and weeks, further enhancing accessibility and convenience.
Dharitree Assam Objectives
Assam’s Dharitri platform serves four purposes:
- Online Assam land record updates.
- Section 21A of the Registration Act requires no-objection certificates for immovable property.
- Citizens may register property online.
- Online method for collecting landowners’ taxes.
Dharitree Assam Documents
- No Objection Certificate, which is sometimes referred to as NOC Jamabandi or the Assam Land Records.
- The Registration of Property Bhunaksha in Assam or the Computerized Cadastral Map of the Land
- Monitoring of the Application Process Bringing the outdated land records in Assam up to date and ensuring that they are archived in the correct manner
- lowering the expenses associated with transferring, registering, maintaining, and upgrading the Jamabandi Assam
- distribution of land records to the appropriate authorities in a timely and uncomplicated manner
Dharitree Assam Service
On Dharitri, Assam, Citizens Can Receive Various Services
On the Dharitri Assam website, a variety of services centered on the consumer are provided, including the following:
- It should be issued, and you should also monitor it.
- Maintain current online land records.
- Register the property electronically using the web portal provided by Dharitree Assam.
- It is a platform that may be used online for the purpose of collecting land income.
Dharitree Assam Details Needed to Check
- Dag number is similar to Aadhar’s UID. Each land piece has a Khasra or dag number. In Assam, the khasra number is only searchable by the Dag number. Assam land records have Dag numbers. See ownership, land registration, land area, and neighboring landowner data.
- Patta Number: Land-ownership evidence. It’s used when a landowner leases out property. This number formalizes Assam land transfer.
- Patidars are Assam’s landowners.
Process to Check Dharitree Assam Land Record
- First, go to the Dharitri Assam website, which is the official website for the Assam land record database.
- From the main page, choose “Land Records” (also known as “Jamabandi Assam“). Please choose the Proceed option.
- A new page will appear, and you will need to choose the district from the list, then the circle, and finally the name of the village or town.
- At this point, you should input the Captcha code and the dag number, and then click the Search button. There is also the option to search by Patta number or Pattadar number, which you may pick. When you pick the Patta number option, use the on-screen virtual keyboard to input the Patta number, or the Pattadar number if applicable. Click the button labeled “Search.”
- In the next step, all of the information that is included in the Assam land records will be shown on the screen. Details such as the lease number, the details of the lease holder, the lot number, the local tax, the patta type, comments, and other details will be included.
Dharitree Assam Online Circle Office
- Please visit the Website of the Government of Assam for Revenue and Disaster Management.
- Choose ‘Know my Circle Office’ from the menu located in the ‘How do I Head’ section.
- Once the new page has loaded, choose the Name of Circle Officers from the menu on the left. You will get a download of an Excel file on your computer. You should verify the neighboring office by opening the file.
Dharitree Assam Assam Check Mutation Process
Ways to verify Assam’s mutation property:
- Write a letter to Guwahati Municipal Corporation’s commissioner . The letter will be delivered by the GMC’s Deputy Commissioner.
- Pay Rs.100 by check or DD to check property mutation.
- Finally, obtain the mutation documentation within a few days.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.