Here you will get 2 to 5 Puzzle Questions Daily Monday To Sunday. Daily Visit PuzzlesHuB to solve these puzzle questions on a daily basis to improve your score in the reasoning section. All the Puzzles provided here are good quality puzzles and based on the real exam level. If you like these puzzles & want us to continue to provide you quality puzzles, please share our website with all your Aspirants friends.
Daily Puzzle Questions In English Practice Sets :
Daily Puzzle Targets :
Eight members of a family – A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a circular table, facing towards centre, not necessarily in the same order.
B and G who are cousins are sitting opposite each other and one of them is male. A is sitting third to the left of his son-in-law. D is the father-in-law of F and sitting second to the right of his brother-in-law. C is the aunt of G and not the wife of A. E is sitting second to the left of his/her sister-in-law.
Six people A, B, C, D, E and F will appear for IBPS RRB preliminary examination on different dates 10th and 19th of the month January, March and April.
A is the first person to appear in the examination. Three people will appear between A and E. C has appeared either immediately before or after E. Both B and F will take the examination in the same month. D will not take the examination immediately before or after B.
Abraham, Bradman, Clarke, Daniel, Eve, Faraday, Gupta, Harsh and Jacob are nine people living in nine different floors of a building but not necessarily in the same order. The lowermost floor of the building is numbered 1, the one above that is numbered 2 and so on till the topmost floor is numbered 9. Each of them plays a different game like- Chess, Football, Kho-Kho, Cricket, Hockey, Carrom, Table-tennis, Badminton, Tennis.
1) There are 3 floors between Jacob and the one who plays cricket.
2) Jacob lives on sixth number floor.
3) The one who plays Kho-Kho lives immediately below the one who plays cricket.
4) 2 person live between Jacob and Gupta. Gupta does not like Kho-Kho and Cricket and lives above Jacob. Harsh lives immediately above Clarke.
5) One person lives between Harsh and Abraham.
6) The one who plays table tennis lives immediately below Gupta. Clarke likes Kho-Kho.
7) Two persons live between the one who likes hockey and the one who likes badminton.
8) Bradman plays hockey. Bradman does not live immediately above Harsh.
9) The one who plays chess lives immediately above Eve.
10) Gupta does not play chess.
11) Daniel plays football. Eve plays tennis.
Hello Friends, I am from Haryana. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.