Andhra Pradesh AP Annadata Sukhibhava 2020 Payment Status, Beneficiary List Details Online: AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme for farmers has been started by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu. The Andhra Pradesh authorities have claimed to offer financial help to farmers via this scheme. The Authorities of Andhra Pradesh has started the method of identifying farmers and tenants for providing financial help. Through AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme by the Government of Andhra Pradesh will present Rs 9000 to those farmers who have agricultural land up to 5 acres. The state government will present financial help of Rs 10,000 to those farmers who have greater than 5 acres of land. Through this scheme, the government will benefit 54 lakh farmers by spending 7000 crores.
|Scheme Name||AP Annadata Sukhibhava 2020 Yojana|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Provide Financial Help|
|Benefits||10000/- per annum per family|
Benefits of AP Annadata Sukhibhava Yojna
- Financial support will be provided to the families of the beneficiary farmer through Annadata Sukhibhava Payment.
- This scheme will provide better livelihood to the families of the farmers.
- With the help of this scheme, farmers will also increase the productivity of their crops.
- Annadata Sukhibhava Payment will also empower the farmers and this will automatically develop the agricultural sector of Andhra Pradesh.
To avail this scheme, you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows –
- To avail of this scheme, the applicant must be a native of Andhra Pradesh.
- Farmers who have 5 acres of land and tenant farmers will also be eligible for this scheme.
- The Annadata Sukhibhava Beneficiary List has been implemented only for small and marginal farmers.
Statistics of the Scheme
|Families eligible for payment||50,19,358|
|Payment under process||4,05,926|
Check AP Annadata Sukhibhava Payment Status
- First of all, you have to go to the official website for this scheme. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the section of “Reports” and click on the Payment Status option. After this, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you can find your payment status by entering your Aadhaar number or by entering your mobile number. After this, your payment status will be displayed in front of you.
AP Annadata Sukhibhava 2020 Beneficiary List
- In order to avail of the AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme, it is mandatory for all farmers to have their names in the beneficiary list prepared by RGTS, AP.
- Payment status under this scheme can be checked on both the official portal and mobile application mediums.
- The beneficiaries will have to ensure that they enter the exact Aadhaar number. Or not to check the registered mobile payment status.
- To check the status of payment, the beneficiaries will have to ensure that they enter the exact Aadhaar number or mobile number
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.