Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2023. Airports Authority of India invites online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 596 Junior Executive (Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Architecture) Vacancies through the GATE 2020, GATE 2021, and GATE 2022. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions are given below as a link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online on or before 21-01-2023.
|Article||AAI Recruitment 2023|
|Category||Latest Government Jobs|
|Notice Released by||Airports Authority of India|
|Name of Post||Junior Executive (Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Architecture)|
|No. of Post||596|
AAI Recruitment 2023 Job Details :
- Jr. Executive (Civil): 62 Posts
- Jr. Executive (Electrical): 84 Posts
- Jr. Executive (Electronics): 440 Posts
- Jr. Executive (Architecture): 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification: Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics. OR Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester’s curricula).
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 27 years as on 21.01.2023
Selection Method: Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE 2020 or GATE 2021 or GATE 2022 Scores will be called directly for document verification
Application Fee: The application Fee of Rs.300/- (Rs. Three Hundred only) is to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY. However, the
SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of a fee.
AAI Govt Job Location: All India
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply online Application through https://www.aai.aero/ on or before 21-01-2023
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 21-01-2023
More Details For job information click the below link :
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?