YSR Pension Scheme 2021: In the state of Andhra Pradesh the YSR Government is starting many schemes. Some of them were announced by the YSR Congress Party at the time of Elections. There were many social welfare schemes that were part of the Navarathnalu Scheme. There were mainly nine schemes in it. One of the schemes is described as the YSR Pension Scheme. We are going to provide you information regarding this Pension Scheme.
How you can apply for the pension scheme and what is eligibility? As per the details of the scheme, there are many micro pension schemes in the YSR Pension Scheme 2021. The eligibility for each scheme included in this parent scheme is slightly different from each other. To apply for the right category you can check the details below on this page. The documents required and other related important information are also provided down below.
YSR Pension Scheme Kanuka List 2021
A responsible government is a government that takes the responsibility for the welfare and goodwill of the people of the state. Andhra Pradesh is committed to the Welfare and overall Development of all peoples of the state segments of society. Different types of peoples belonging to different segments of society. All segments have their own problems and needs. Taking care of all problems belonging to different segments of society the Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced “Navarathnalu” which contains various schemes for the welfare of the people of Andhra Pradesh.
These schemes come under the YSR Pension Kanuka list which covers various sectors of society.
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has launched a tremendous amount of schemes for the welfare of the people of AP.
Types of Pensions under this Pension Scheme
Old Age Pension
- This pension is for the old age people of the state.
- The people who are not able to work and reached a certain level of an age limit.
- Those people require a financial help for their day-to-day expenses.
- This pension scheme is for the fabric weavers of the state.
- The community is among the poorest.
- People belong to this category are totally dependent upon physical work. Because they earn hardly to fulfill their daily needs.
- These people do not have enough money for their old age.
- A pension scheme is for widows in AP state.
- Surviving in the world without any financial source is very difficult.
- To provide financial help for the widow ladies this scheme is important.
- This pension scheme is for the disabled persons of the state.
- Pension schemes who are making Palm wine and unrefined sugar.
- The pension scheme is for retroviral affected persons.
- The pension is also for the trans-genders of the state.
- The pension scheme is also for the fisherman on the state.
Single Women Pension
- Pension is also for the Single women
- Chronic Kidney Disease patients also got a pension under this scheme.
Traditional Cobblers Pension
- This pension scheme is also for the cobblers.
Dappu Artists Pension
- Dappuartist (a type of musician) also gets a scholarship under this scheme.
Eligibility For Scheme
- These pension schemes are only for the BPL families having a white ration card.
- This scheme is only for the residence of Andhra Pradesh only.
- The applicant who wants to avail the benefit of this scheme should not cover under any other beneficiary pension scheme by state or center government.
Old Age Pension Eligibility
- Both poor male and female old age people whose age is equal and more than 60 years will get the benefit of this scheme.
Weavers Pension Eligibility
- The weavers, who are extremely poor and are the age 50 years or above, will also get this pension.
Widow Pension Eligibility
- The widow should be equal to or more than 18 years of age will get a pension under this scheme.
Disabled Pension Eligibility
- The disabled persons who have a minimum of 40% disability and is unable to do work will get a pension under this scheme.
- There is no age limit for disabled persons.
Toddy Toppers Pension Eligibility
- These should be more than 50 years and comes under 50 years and comes under Toddy Co-operative Societies (TCS) and Tree For Tappers.
ART Pension Eligibility
- There is no age limit for this pension scheme. The person should be under continuous treatment on ART (Anti-RetroviralTherapy).
CKDU Pension Eligibility
- There is no age limit for this pension scheme. The person should be under the continuous treatment of kidney disease.
Transgender Pension Eligibility
- The age of transgender should be 18 years or above.
Fisherman Pension Eligibility
- The age limit of Fisherman should be 50 years or above.
Single Women Pension Eligibility
- Married Women- Age above 35 years, Separation period must be a minimum of 1 year.
- Unmarried women- 30 years ago in rural areas and 35 years in the urban area.
Traditional Cobblers Pension
- Traditional Cobblers should be above 40 years of age.
Dappu Artists Pension
- Dappu Artists should be above 50 years of age Pension Amount
Amount of Pension Incentives Given
|Category||Pension Amount per month|
|Old-Age, Weavers, Widow, Fishermen, Toddy Tappers, ART patients, Cobblers||Rs.2250|
|Disabled, Transgender, Dappu Artists||Rs.3000|
How to Apply for YSR Pension Scheme 2021?
- The applicant has to submit an application for this scheme to Panchayat
- After it, the application will be sent to gram sabha for selection.
- Gram Sabha will forward the selected list to MPDO or Municipal Commissioner for further process.
- The MPDO or Municipal Commissioner will upload this information on the online portal of the Andhra Pradesh pension portal after verification of the applicant.
- The online portal details have been checked by the state government and the pension amount has been transferred to the MPDO or Municipal office.
- The Municipal office/MPDO has transferred the pension amount to the bank account of the selected applicants.
- MPDO is the sanctioning authority for Rural Area and Municipal Commissioner is the sanctioning authority for Urban Area.
Beneficiary List and Status of YSR Pension Scheme 2021
- If any applicant wants to know about their Application Status and Beneficiary List then they need to visit the place where they have applied.
- They need to provide an application number or reference to the authorized person.
- They will check the name on their online system and provide information to the beneficiary.
- For more details, you can visit the AP Govt website Click Here.
- After the search of the beneficiary List, if the name is present then it will be given all details to the applicant.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?