YSR Jalakala Scheme Apply Online 2021, Eligibility, and Helpline: YSR government is going to provide the free bore well to the farmers who are eligible. The scheme is known as aP YSR Jala Kala scheme 2021. The scheme is launched by chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy’s government yesterday. Now all the related details of this scheme are revealed and we are discussing these here.
The farmers who want the bore well in their farms. They can check the eligibility for this scheme and apply online for the registration on ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in. The process of applying online is given below on this page check all the related details also.
Main Highlights of YSR Jalakala
|Scheme:||YSR Jala Kala|
|Introduced by:||YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Implemented:||In Andhra Pradesh State|
|Benefits:||Free Bore Well Scheme|
|Mode of Application:||Online|
|Beneficiaries:||All Eligible Farmers of AP.|
YSR Jala Kala scheme Andhra Pradesh
There is a huge possibility of forming in Andhra Pradesh state. But due to a lack of irrigation resources farming is not done at its full potential. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YS Jaganmohan Reddy has realized this and is now going to spend 2340 crore rupees upon the irrigation supply chain. AP government is doing this to just provide irrigation facilities to the farmers so that they can do the farming without any wait of rain in rainy or any season.
Due to the availability of water former are free to show any crop they want. This will increase the production in the forms and also increase the financial condition of farmers. Production of the crop is increased ultimately it will get the benefit of that.
Budget and Online Registration for the Installation of Borewell
We already discussed that the government of Andhra Pradesh is going to spend 2340 crore rupees upon this Borewell scheme. This is a huge number for just digging a bore well. But this will provide great benefits to the state of Andhra Pradesh. Digging a bore well and installation of an irrigation facility is a very costly process. Not every former of Andhra Pradesh is capable enough to dig a well on its own expenses. Andhra Pradesh government is doing a great job for the families who needed the borewell for their agriculture.
YSR Jalakala Scheme Features and Implementation
- The main feature of this scheme is that farmers will get the free bore well.
- Not only will get the free bore well but also all the implementation of the irrigation system.
- The location for the bore well will be selected by the geologist engineers.
- The estimate of 500000 acres of land will be included in the irrigation.
- Approximately 3 lakh farmers will get the benefits of this scheme.
- If water is good for drinking then this is also used for drinking purposes.
Geo Tagging Process
The Geotagging process of each Borewell is done. This is done to locate the Borewell. The government also wants to take care of groundwater. They want to ensure that groundwater will not reduced from a given limit.
YSR Jalakala Scheme Apply Online 2021, Eligibility, and Helpline
If you are eligible then apply for the scheme here check the possible eligibility details to get the benefits. Also if you want to talk with the concerned department then call upon the Helpline number given here.
Who is Eligible for Jala Kala Scheme?
- Mainly the Scheme is for the small and marginal farmers, ST and SC, women farmers.
- The main eligibility under these categories is the farmer should have 2.5 acres of land in one place continuously.
- The group of farmers will also get the benefit combinedly wants to dig a bore well.
- Only permanent residence of Andhra Pradesh will get the benefits.
- Farmers should have all the legal documents of land records to apply for this.
YSR Jalakala Apply Online Process
To apply online for the registration of YSR Jala Kala scheme applicant need to visit the official online portal ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in.
When you reach on the front page you need to enter the Aadhar card number to get the OTP.
- Enter the OTP that is received on your mobile number.
- After that, you will get the launch page of the YSR Jala Kala scheme.
- If necessary fill in the details only after if asked.
- After the summation, the applicant will be able to get the benefits of this scheme.
Helpline for YSR Jalakala Scheme
If you have any dificulties to apply then contact the concernd department on these numbers:
How the implementation of the YSR Jalakala will be Done?
- Once the name of the former is selected under beneficiaries of this scheme.
- The engineering team will visit the farmers’ land area.
- Do the survey for the bore well. Also, decide and spot the place to dig the bore well.
Drilling Process of Borewell
If any farmer got selected for free bore well then the next phase that is the drilling process will the starts.
- In this phase, the village panchayat secretary and VRO bill verify the details.
- After verifying they forward the documents to the higher authorities APD or MPDO for further process.
- Then after taking the approval from the district administration officer the work is handed over to the construction contractor.
- After the sanction of bore well, a message to the applicant is also sent.
- Surveyor will do the survey on the spot and verifies the land records.
- The contractor Of construction digs the Borewell.
- If once Water is not found then the contactor will dig the Borewell again.
- Payments will be provided to the contractor by the government.
- All the diggings of Borewell successful and not successful will be considered while making payments by the government.
this is how you can apply and take benefits of the YSR Jala Kala Scheme AP.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?