Dear Applied Candidates UKSSSC Fisheries Inspector Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 Download PDF in Uttarakhand Matsya Nirikshak Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Get the Latest UKSSSC Fisheries Inspector Exam Date and the Exam centre will be released soon online. Are you searching for the UKSSSC Fisheries Inspector Selection process, UKSSSC Fisheries Inspector Eligibility and UKSSSC Fisheries Inspector Document verification and etc? UKSSSC Fisheries Inspector Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. Moreover, the candidates can also check the UKSSSC Fisheries Inspector Exam Pattern 2022 in the below section. We have simply illustrated all the exam details. So, candidates take a reference from this page and prepare well for the exam with help of the UK Matsya Nirikshak Syllabus 2022. And have an opportunity to be placed in this Matsya Nirikshak recruitment vacancy.
UKSSSC Fisheries Inspector 2022 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Selection Service Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Job Role||Fisheries Inspector|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2022|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
Syllabus for UKSSSC Fisheries Inspector 2022
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- Data Interpretation
- Error Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms and Phrases
- Joining Sentences
- Para Completion
- Passage Completion
- Rearrangement of Passage Topic
- Sentence Arrangement
- Sentence Completion
- Spelling Test
- Theme Detection
- Word Formation
General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability
- Arithmetic reasoning
- Decision Making
- Number Series
- Problem Solving
- Similarities and Differences
- Space Visualization
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Verbal and Non-verbal reasoning
Arithmetical and Numerical Ability
- Data Interpretation
- L.C.M and H.C.F
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Tables and Graph
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Current Affairs
- Everyday Science
- Important National and International Organizations
- Indian Art and Culture
- Indian Constitution
- Indian History
- Indian Polity
- Science and Technology
Exam Pattern for UKSSSC Fisheries Inspector 2022
|Type Of The Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration||Type Of The Exam|
|The Questions will be based on the subjects related to the minimum qualification of the post||100 Marks||2 Hours||Objective Type |
Multiple Choice Questions
- The UKSSSC Fisheries Inspector Exam Pattern 2022 has been tabulated above.
- The type of the questions will be objective type multiple-choice questions.
- The complete exam will be conducted for 100 marks.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be assigned.
- And also for each wrong answer, 1/4th of negative marks shall be deducted.
- The time allocation will be 2 hours.
- The qualifying percentage for the general and OBC categories is 45% and for SC/ST candidates 35%.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?