UKPSC Veterinary Officer Syllabus 2023, Exam Pattern @ psc.uk.gov.in:- To ensure success in the Uttarakhand Veterinary Officer exam, it is crucial for candidates to familiarize themselves with the syllabus for 2023. The syllabus provides an outline of the topics from which questions will be asked in the test. Candidates should create a well-structured study plan based on these topics. Additionally, it is important to understand the UKPSC Veterinary Officer Exam Pattern for 2023, as it provides insights into the question paper format.
Comprehensive preparation is key to achieving a high score and securing the job. Therefore, it is recommended that candidates begin their preparation immediately after completing the job application registration process. By doing so, they can ensure they cover all the topics outlined in the UKPSC Veterinary Officer Syllabus for 2023. Neglecting any topics may result in poor performance in the exam.
UKPSC Veterinary Officer Syllabus 2023 Overview
|Name Of The Commission||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||Veterinary Officer Grade 2 Posts|
|Number Of Posts||91|
|Selection Rounds||Written Test, Interview, Medical Test|
|Official Site||psc.uk.gov.in and ukpsc.net.in|
UKPSC Veterinary Officer Grade II Syllabus 2023 | UKPSC Veterinary Officer Syllabus: Topic Wise
Knowing the UKPSC Veterinary Officer Grade II Syllabus also eases the preparation by defining the topics on which a candidate can be tested.
- Historical background, Uttarakhand
- Commerce and Trade
- Political background
- Welfare and developmental schemes
- The reform movement
- Administrative setup
- Geography of India and the World
- Natural disasters and disaster management
- Current events of Uttarakhand State importance
- Sports, Entertainment
- Rajya Nirman Andolan
- Contemporary History of the Uttarakhand State
- Economic and Natural Resources
- Specific Information regarding Social practices
- Education, Culture, and Lifestyle
- Governmental and Non-Governmental
- Coding –decoding
- Decision making
- Verbal and figure classification
- Data representation and analysis
- Questions of verbal
- Facts and figures
- Mathematical and quantitative functions
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical number series
- Visual memory
- Space visualization
- Direction Sense
- Missing numbers
- Abstract ideas
- Idioms & Phrases
- Fill in the Blanks
- One Word Substitution
- Active & Passive Voice
- Direct & Indirect Speech
- Transformation of Sentences
- Unseen Passages
- One word substitutions
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Error Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence structure
- Grammar and Usage
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- Idioms & Phrases
- Sentence Rearrangement.
UKPSC Veterinary Officer Exam Pattern 2023
|Papers||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration||Exam Type|
|Paper 1||General Studies and General Knowledge||100||200||2 Hours||Objective|
|Paper 2||Veterinary Science||150||300||3 Hours|
|Paper 3||Animal Science||150||300||3 Hours|
- There are three papers in the UKPSC Veterinary Officer exam namely as mentioned in the above table.
- Paper 1 contains 100 questions and each question contains 2 marks and the duration of the paper is 2 hours.
- Paper 2 and 3 contain 150 questions and each question contains 2 marks and the duration of each paper is 3 hours.
- The exam type is objective where the candidate needs to choose the right option among the given four options.
- There is a negative marking of 1/4th for every wrong answer.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.