TS PGLCET Syllabus 2021 – Check Exam Pattern Here: The Telangana State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test will be held at Osmania University. Candidates who meet the criteria will apply between March 24th and March 26th, 2021. Candidates who are interested should look over the exam pattern and download the syllabus. Details of the TS PGLCET Syllabus 2021 are given below.
TS PGLCET Syllabus 2021 Details
|Name of the University||Osmania University|
|Name of the Examination||The Telangana State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test|
|Starting Date||March 24th, 2021|
|Last Date||March 26th, 2021|
TS PGLCET Syllabus 2021 – Topics:
- Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law
- Custom Precedent and Legislation
- Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession
- Legal Sanctions.
- Nature of the Constitution – Fundamental Rights
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- Executive Judiciary and Legislature
- Center-State Relations
- Emergency provisions
- Amendments to the constitution
Public International Law:
- International Law and Municipal Law
- State Territory, Air
- Sea and outer space
- Nationality and Statelessness
- State Jurisdiction
- United Nations
General Principles of Contract (Sections. 1-75, Indian Contract Act-1872)
Trade Union Act 1926. Industrial Disputes Act 1947
Crimes and Torts:
- Indian Penal Code -General Principles
- General Exceptions
- General principles of Tort – Defences
- Joint liability
- State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
IPR & Other Laws:
- Copy right Act, 1d957; Patents Act, 1970
- Environmental Protection Act, 1986; Human Rights
- The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
- Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000
- Right to Information Act 2005
TS PGLCET Syllabus 2021- Exam Pattern:
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions|
|Part -B||Public International Law||16|
|Crimes and Torts||16|
|IPR & Other Laws||16|
|Section||Total No. of Questions|
|Part -B||80 marks|
|Total marks||120 marks|
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?