Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 27 August 2021 ?
- CONTRACTION (NOUN): (संकुचन): Tightening
Synonyms: Tensing, Flexing
Neurons control the contraction of muscles.
- GENEROSITY (NOUN): (उदारता): Liberality
I was overwhelmed by the generosity of friends and neighbours.
- PRESTIGIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (प्रतिष्ठित): Reputable
Synonyms: Distinguished, Respected
He works at a much prestigious academic post.
- SPAWN (VERB): (उत्पन्न करना): Give rise to
Synonyms: Occasion, Generate
The decade spawned a bewildering variety of books on the forces.
- RECOMMENDATION (NOUN): (अनुशंसा): Advice
Synonyms: Counsel, Guidance
The committee put forward forty recommendations for change.
- GRATITUDE (NOUN): (कृतज्ञता): Thanks
Synonyms: Appreciation, Recognition
He expressed his gratitude to the committee for their support.
- OUTBREAK (NOUN): (प्रकोप): Eruption
Synonyms: Flare-up, Upsurge
The origin of the outbreak is uncertain.
- WITHOLD (VERB): (रोक लेना): Hold back
Synonyms: Keep back, Conceal
The name of the dead man is being withheld.
- DISSENSION (NOUN): (कलह): Disagreement
Synonyms: Difference of opinion, Dispute
These issues caused bitter dissension in the party.
- AIDE (NOUN): (सहयोगी): Assistant
Synonyms: Helper, Adviser
He works as a presidential aide.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?