Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 25 July 2020 ?
- PREVALENT (ADJECTIVE): (प्रचलित): widespread
Synonyms: prevailing, frequent
The ill practices are more prevalent in society today.
- SUSCEPTIBLE (ADJECTIVE): (भोला): impressionable
Synonyms: credulous, gullible
They only do it to tease him as he’s too susceptible.
- EXORBITANT (ADJECTIVE): (हद से ज़्यादा): extortionate
Synonyms: excessive, sky-high
Some hotels charge exorbitant rates for phone calls.
- BELITTLE (VERB): (छोटा करना): disparage
Synonyms: denigrate, run down
She belittled my riding and driving skills.
- UNEARTH (VERB): (पता लगाना): excavate
Synonyms: exhume, disinter
Workmen unearthed an ancient artillery shell.
- CRITICAL (ADJECTIVE): (जरूरी): crucial
Synonyms: vital, essential
Temperature is a critical factor in fruit storage.
- CONTEMPT (NOUN): (निंदा): scorn
Synonyms: disregard, disrespect
She treated everyone with much contempt.
- INSTITUTE (VERB): (आरंभ करना): install
Synonyms: instate, induct
His sons were instituted to the priesthood.
- MISLEAD (VERB): (बहकाना): deceive
Synonyms: delude, lie to
Antonyms: be honest
The government misled the public about the road’s environmental impact.
- RELEGATE (VERB): (कम करना): downgrade
Synonyms: lower, put down
They aim to prevent women from being relegated to a secondary role.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?